Guild Leader only connects to renew leadership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Leader only connects to renew leadership

The Guild leader just connects to the game every 72hs before losing his leadership. It's been this way since almost a month. He doesn't play, just connect some minutes to renew his leadership and it's really annoying. As he doesn't connect daily and doesn't do anything at all, the rest of the members lose guild events, players who apply to this guild don't receive the rejection or approval answers, and off course guild is dying. I think is not fair and there's something the server could do about it. Some members decided to leave, but me and some others don't want to leave because we will lose the guild skills.

You dont lose guild skill permanently. You get them back, at the same level you have now, when you join a new guild. Leave the dead guild and join a live one.

Comment

lol what a ****

Comment

Originally posted by R262658125 View Post
        lol what a ****
        I agree with you, my comment for you OP is the same. "lol what a ****".

You don't lose guild skills when you leave the guild, you will regain them when you join another guild. So that is not a reason for not leaving. Please just leave your guild now and there is no problem at all.

Comment

Working...
        X