Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any good active advanced mage skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too bad i got only 1 skillset, so i have only the skills on the healset.

I can consider the heal skill useful, with little rage you can heal quite some. don't forget you dont need a lot of rage for it. Problem with this skill for me is that i have no place to use during pve/pvp as i use the other heals in pve and for pvp i use sunto + resto and dmg.

The shield can be ok buut the thing for me is that its 16% for 3 turns isnt much. Specialy if you compare it to knights apollo: much better, aoe and just slightly more rage consuming. Also the thing here is the skillslot, can't really miss anything else

the rage passive is kinda ok, mostly useful in single fights. would be better if it worked with rune and sunto. but not really game chaging to me.

The attack skills seems decent, the icebolt is imo kinda weak compared to meteor/rof and i think i can like the delphic cz of it multi-use to attack everything and yet do strong single dmg so you could replace another skill in some situations

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
      as I said u cant have guardian rune 85% dmg resist on max if u use mana shield 16% on max ...so u calculate what is better for u 85% dmg resist fast cast rune gives rage cant be dispelled and last 4 turns if im not mistaken or 45 rage cost 16% dmg that can be scattered and last 3 turns
      and as I said, I took back my word of saying mana shield is useful

however, if it is so bad, archers won't scatter that. But I agree, as it is lowest priority and doesn't stack, that it's useless in 99%. And pvp it's super useless, unless it would be a bit more, so it would be worth to scatter.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        and as I said, I took back my word of saying mana shield is useful

however, if it is so bad, archers won't scatter that. But I agree, as it is lowest priority and doesn't stack, that it's useless in 99%. And pvp it's super useless, unless it would be a bit more, so it would be worth to scatter.
        its completely useless if u have even guardian rune lvl 5 that gives 20% dmg resist not to mention 50% on max and 85% at advanced
        Last edited by senadbasic; 09-06-2014, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
          its completely useless if u have even guardian rune lvl 5 that gives 20% dmg resist not to mention 50% on max and 85% at advanced
          How is it 85%?

When I hover over the icon, it says Adv. Guardian Rune Lvl. 8. Damage received decreased by 70%, lasts 2 turns, cannot be dispelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            How is it 85%?

When I hover over the icon, it says Adv. Guardian Rune Lvl. 8. Damage received decreased by 70%, lasts 2 turns, cannot be dispelled.
            You know forumers, one person says it's 85% and that becomes law...

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              How is it 85%?

oh than its 70% someone was saying in forum its 85% that's why thought it is ...

Comment

Working...
              X