Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Help this rookie casher builidng a knight* Pls...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Help this rookie casher builidng a knight* Pls...

I have done all the research of others blogs but can't seem to get a BR over 100k. I have bought all the things suggested while in the game, at one point I was the top player and now all of a sudden after a merge with newer servers my BR is insignificant to others. I can really use some help, I'm willing to take on suggestions. I know I have to refine gear, ran out of refinement crystals. Is there anything else than can be done, or perhaps better refinements.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	academy.png
Views:	1
Size:	809.4 KB
ID:	1756264Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 60 Helmet.png
Size:	313.2 KB
ID:	1756265Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 60 Ring_jewelry.png
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	1756266

Last edited by Kynrese; 09-05-2014, 09:42 AM.

What lvl are your astrals, your main Sylph and mount strength?

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I just added the astrals, mounts and stats main sylph has a BR 20k+ Apollo
      Last edited by Kynrese; 09-05-2014, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Your astrals, gems and Soul Engraving level seem to be pretty low. You also have a lot to do with the mounts (need more mounts and more whips spent - during the Love Thy Mount event, of course).
        I see you sepnt some Mount Hooves. It's smarter to refine / level up all your mounts to 1 star first. You'll get +10 stats per every star and getting a 1 star on the next mount is cheaper than getting it by refining the mount to level 2.
        You can invest some in Jewel Hunt tries. It's one of the best sources of gems and Fate Stones, which you still need a lot. Levelling your 2 Fate skills will give you some significant increase in BR.
        Of course, don't forget about honor and medallion. Medallion gives a few thousands of HP (endurance) and higher rank medals give you crit and block as well.

Ah. If you plan to keep the crit build, you need some crit gems, crit refine and that at least Imperial Commander medallion.
        If you don't plan to get much crit soon, better go with Enhanced Will Destroyer and drop both Sniper's Edge and Determintion astrals. Instead of Holy Brilliance astral, try using Holy Enshieldment (that little HP you get from this astral is nothing compared to block damage decrease).

Those are just a few tips. I could give you probably a lot, lot more, but I'm a bit too tired for a better analysis (it's nearly 1 a.m. here and I gotta wake up at 5 a.m. :P).

Comment

Thanks for the info, will try it out and change astrals. I do appericate the time you spent to help me out.

Comment

you can also upgrade all your gems to lvl 7 or higher it will help a lot as well

Comment

Best free tip STOP CASHING

Comment

Did you get all the free mounts yet? Should get one from guild shop, one for crypt tokens, one for insignia, one for amethyst, one for tok. I'd recommend the same thing I'm doing now...camp at L74 for a while and build up strength. Do every hot event, every day, focus on getting L70 set. Save items and only use them in events.
                Server: Armor S6
                IGN: Xanthralla
                Guild: Samurai

Comment

uhm most important part, try get Hercules its mostly for CW/BG Necro/Skytrail and if its good enough u can use for the other stuff too. Apollo/athena and triton wont be much of a use just in my opinion.
                  Name: Executioner
                  Class: Critical Knight
                  Sylph: Hercules **
                  Server: S42 (Kabam)
                  Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                  Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
                    uhm most important part, try get Hercules its mostly for CW/BG Necro/Skytrail and if its good enough u can use for the other stuff too. Apollo/athena and triton wont be much of a use just in my opinion.
                    That really depends on what you want. Athena and triton can be flippin crazy if you put enough into them. I hate coming across athenas in arenas and the like.
                    Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Triton or Athena might come in handy in group fights, but after all, I'd focus on Hercules.
                      For 1 vs. 1 PvE events Hercules and Hades/Gaia (that's how it's upgrade's called now) might be your best choice.
                      Hercules - strongest damage.
                      Hades/Gaia - just fine damage, nice utility skills providing better survivability (Devour Soul - works like archer's Bloodthirsty, Devil's Gaze - nerfs target's healing or the scatter-like skill).

Comment

Working...
                      X