• Bad game

I jsut start game but lag kills

Also, should I start a warrior? Heard warriors are strongest in the game

Please halp

If u cash hard then it dont matter what class u are

Comment

try use there's client they got i only have lag on arena

Comment

Warroir are probaly the most weakest class in the game , it's not a secret for any one , but it's a choice even if they are weak that doens't mean you shouldn't pick them , i also noticed the level 4 specail cloth , look really nice on knights , so you should really try them ! :P
        "Reading stupid posts is stupid , but answering is more stupid"

Comment

yes, you want to be a knight with a hercules. they create the highest Battle ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagitaruis View Post
            Warroir are probaly the most weakest class in the game , it's not a secret for any one , but it's a choice even if they are weak that doens't mean you shouldn't pick them , i also noticed the level 4 specail cloth , look really nice on knights , so you should really try them ! :P
            Weakest class in the game?? look at your cross server rankings. Knights are almost always on top. Knights are the best class, they just whine the most.

Comment

yeah look at cross-server rankings, cause that has nothing to do with who ever cash the most! I mean, it's really about who is the best who got the most br, not cash. And that everyone has high br with knights must mean... they are the best class!

(did you get I was joking?)
              (I do agree that knights are strong, just that the assumption that high br on knights = they are strong class was funny)

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                yeah look at cross-server rankings, cause that has nothing to do with who ever cash the most! I mean, it's really about who is the best who got the most br, not cash. And that everyone has high br with knights must mean... they are the best class!

(did you get I was joking?)
                (I do agree that knights are strong, just that the assumption that high br on knights = they are strong class was funny)
                it's still the truth, and with a hercules, knights are OP.

Comment

You can try warrior

Comment

Knights are really boring. Unless you are very very very patient. Mages are best all around and archers are good and pesky but knight, it takes a special sort of person to be a knight.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                    X