Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League points in arena

hi

I understand what the league points are for but I don't understand how these points are distributed...

Why do I get (without being in a group yet) either +190 or +90 points or even smth between that for a win?

Today I even afkd arena to see what happens (when u have 2 of the uber cashers of a 1 year and 3 months old server no big deal if I fight or not >.>). The points seem to be given out at random for me. We even met some teams more then once and on one fight I get 190 points and on another 90 points? I don't understand the logic behind it...

How much damage u deal, if u survive, if ur teamm mates are alive etc seems to have no influence on it....

Did any1 figure anything out about that yet?
    server: Kabam s30
    IGN: Leighton
    Class: Archer
    Level: 80

My guess is that it has something to do with the group (Diamond, Gold, Silver, Iron) of the opposing team. The higher their rank, the more rewards you get when beating them, or something along those lines.

Comment

Mine are pretty much all consistent now. idk why tho. lol
      Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Mengjun View Post
        My guess is that it has something to do with the group (Diamond, Gold, Silver, Iron) of the opposing team. The higher their rank, the more rewards you get when beating them, or something along those lines.
        I would go for this aswell. Losing to a diamond group gives more points than to a group of rookies (although you could be as high as gold and never won a single fight :P )
        " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
        Class : Knight
        Nick : Khine

Comment

Working...
        X