same rings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same rings

So to make another same ring 80 I have to buy a 70 then redo it as 70 and 80? pretty sure that's way but want to make sure b4 I try..

Yea, you need the 70 that makes the 80 you need. So farm LL for leg stones/get shards, etc.

Comment

have to make legendary 70 sets to make legendary 80. not skipping 70 if you need 80.
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

I wouldn't advise making a duplicate. From my testing and others, the PDEF/MDEF reduction does NOT stack with a second ring or jewel. And it's extremely unlikely the rage reduction combines either.
        So it's a waste of resources and you lose out on the other bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          I wouldn't advise making a duplicate. From my testing and others, the PDEF/MDEF reduction does NOT stack with a second ring or jewel. And it's extremely unlikely the rage reduction combines either.
          As for the rage reduction I know it wouldn't stack persay but wouldn't it allow a 2 chances of the same proc on each hit which is double as effective on paper. Plus is as for the rage reduction proc it's really not something you could accurately check because the % chance of it happening while it may be the same may not happen exactly the same amount of times out of 100,000 attacks. It's just like with crit and how you could just have a bad streak of it like I have for the last few days on wb.
          S435 Witchlight bluffs
          Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
          39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
            As for the rage reduction I know it wouldn't stack persay but wouldn't it allow a 2 chances of the same proc on each hit which is double as effective on paper. Plus is as for the rage reduction proc it's really not something you could accurately check because the % chance of it happening while it may be the same may not happen exactly the same amount of times out of 100,000 attacks. It's just like with crit and how you could just have a bad streak of it like I have for the last few days on wb.
            ive had 2 ring procs after another and 2 buffs stacked at the same time from 1 ring, sadly till i realise whats happening couldnt check the rage reduction
            Last edited by daunapu; 09-08-2014, 01:50 PM. Reason: BOLD
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Sure, in theory you would get 2 chances for the rage reduction to proc, but given that the 2 def reduction bonuses do not stack, it's wildly unlikely that they made the other bonus stackable in any way. Anyone's welcome to try it, but that's a hell of a lot of work to test, plus a lot of wasted resources if it doesn't work. I don't recommend wasting time on something that's 99% likely to not work.

Comment

Not bothering to remake a ring partly cause of the holy forge coming. Why use the gold when I could be saving it for that? lol. But I had thought about remaking ring/jewel for the extra pdef reduction.
                Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Dunno, I wear all pdef redux. I have no idea if it works or not, but the pve crit redux and rage redux buffs are ****, so I'm not missing anything even if they don't work.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                    China doesn't agree with you.. :/

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                      China doesn't agree with you.. :/
                      Do you mean you know for sure it works there, or just that a lot of players have duplicates? I have duplicate jewels, and I know several others who made them because they expected the bonus to stack, when in fact it does not. So simply having top players with duplicates means nothing.
                      If you have seen actual empirical data showing that the bonus stacks in the Chinese servers, then I wonder how PC screwed it up for us.

I've seen a bunch of people claim that duplicates will stack together, but only a few shared their data, and all of them said it doesn't work.

Of course, as Fufu said, the bonus isn't that big a deal either way, but spending the time & resources to make the duplicate when you only lose out is a big waste. For the same reason, I'm not about to go back and re-make the other jewel at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X