This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are we supposed to win this game?

Been thinking and mess round a little, finding how we can win this game.

Every game gives us goal, like achieve top score, beat the last boss, complete the story.

What about wartuen? Nobody care storyline, i dont know what storyline it is, some girl finding monster in the woods and thats all. no storyline to complete.

What score? top BR? is that goal for you?

What boss? the last boss in the last single player dungeon? not goal for me.

So how we win wartune?

It could because the game is not complete.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Beat all the content possible - necropolis, spire, dragon invasion still challenging for 90-95% of players.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I almost forgot about the story line because i didnt level up fast.. they should put a script somewhere, so any person can read it anytime... some people, like me, cares about the story too.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
          So how we win wartune?
          reading your threads, im starting to think that this game is your first MMORPG.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I care about the story, but it isn't the most important factor for choosing wartune.

Comment

I'm not here for the story, I'm just here to see what happens next.... after 2 years, may as well since I ain't being the top casher
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I don't think any MMO can be "won".
                If you're looking for the game that can be "won", play some single player.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  or Another JamBacon/AttentionWh0reAnti account.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    Ahlad where WARTUNE say they are MMORPG? please gogle the meaning MMORPG.

I play this game from direct, other site direct say fun game blah blah.

How long can it take to beat game?

Comment

You win when you die.

Comment

Its kinda more a MMOG than a MMORPG. But since you can RP if you want then i guess it is a MMORPG...and you dont win those Games, you play along a set story line or theme that has a set path you follow (unless its freeform)...you get to the end of the story and it ends. R2 keep adding to the story because it had stagnated for the high levels. Adding content for them means more content for us lower levels ...thats why theres alot to do. Ok i wandered abit there..so the story is to slay the evil, save the world.....how to win this game?..you win every time you clear a solo or MPD or clear a map or kill a monster in wilds etc...everyone's a winner

Comment

Ahlad where WARTUNE say they are MMORPG? please gogle the meaning MMORPG.

I play this game from direct, other site direct say fun game blah blah.

How long can it take to beat game?
                          yep, my theory confirmed.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You wont beat the game cuz there is more things coming, but lets say you can do all the PvE the game has, the ones the exist and the comimg ones, till the devs get bored and stop creating new thing, you still will have the competition in PvP.

But about the story line, i think is important to atleast keep the ones who cares happy, i did lvl65 and beated Yaros, the one that in early lvls seemed to scape or be a shadow. But after yaros, what happened to the void and things, we beat catas and then we have to beat necro... and so on, would be great if some one or R2 would make all the story line togeter as a book or a vid, atleast a thread where we could read and talk about it.
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

where WARTUNE say they are MMORPG? please gogle the meaning MMORPG.
                              wartune is a MMORPG with Combination of many Genres.

see the link: http://www.r2games.com/
                              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
                              X