X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary stones & socketing rods

Dear Concerned Persons,

This is for the betterment of all players in this game that;

Legendary Stones which can be purchased from the Guild Shop @ 5 per person/day should be made unlimited subject to availability of Gold accumulated by the player and subsequent contribution to their respective Guilds. Players never manage to craft their Legendary Gear at their desired levels due to lack of LGD* stones. For example;
    Crafting a 40 LGD*, LHS* & RHS* items a player reaches ~ Level 44. They full socket the items with gems. Then they participate in Hot Events which gives lots of experience and some time later they reach Level 50. While getting 40 LGD* stones are easier but a player reaches Level 50 without fully enjoying the benefits of the 40 LGD* items.
    It is true that players who hold their level too long will miss out on the Hot Events Rewards which gives experience also. (Nice policy by R2 games which I truly appreciate).
    Now, when the player reaches Level 50, it gets more difficult and time consuming to obtain LGD* stones for 50 LGD* LHS* & RHS* and in addition to that they cannot even Full Socket their equipments due to scarcity. By the time they prepare their 50 LGD* LHS* & RHS* they reach ~ 56 except socketing while participating in Hot Events and other daily chores.
    Now, you may suggest Keyruns. Is it really possible to achieve what we want thru keyruns? Keyruns come handy when you run short of say 5-10 LGD* stones from crafting your gear.
    Then 60's, 70's and 80's LGD* equipments. What I am trying to explain here is to make purchase of LGD* stones unlimited from Guild Shop where it will depend on the player, how much gold s/he accumulates per day and contributes to the Guild to get them. Also make the obtainability of Socketing Rods a bit more easier in the process.
    Another suggestion: Socketing Rods may be exchanged thru Insignia from Arena Shop OR obtainable from Crypt Shop by exchanging Crypt Tokens.
    This way players can enjoy the benefits of their LGD* gear for quite sometime.

Authorities can conduct a survey of what I am saying here and hence determine whether it is beneficial for the players prior to implementation.
    Expressed in public interest by a player on behalf of all players.

Suggestions, comments & criticism are welcome.

Abbreviations used:
    LGD = Legendary
    RHS = Right Hand Side
    LHS = Left Hand Side
    YES
    59.26%
    YES, but I've got something more to say !
    3.70%
    NO
    25.93%
    No idea what we are talking here !
    3.70%
    Let R2 Games decide what is best !
    7.41%

yes, agreeable enough.

Comment

please R2 games, implement this suggestion.

Comment

I understand the desire to make it easier and take less time to achieve these sets, but you would be screwing yourself out of playability. It's supposed to take more time as you get higher in level, but the company also makes events for you to rush your level. This is a simple marketing tactic, as it's a business, and a cash cow at that. Making a change like this would sacrifice interest for many players, as there would be less to work on or achieve. It would be great for players who want to catch up faster without the work, but many of those players are the same that freeze level. They just want to feel elite and strong in BG, but when it boils down to it they're scared to face competition upon advancing. I'm not going to say that I like how R2 gears all it's events and programming toward marketing and profit, but I understand the dynamic of how that works in business.

Comment

what i would like is for event xp to be tokens you can save or use when you want to

Comment

Originally posted by PIKUSMART View Post
            Now, you may suggest Keyruns. Is it really possible to achieve what we want thru keyruns? Keyruns come handy when you run short of say 5-10 LGD* stones from crafting your gear.
            Really? Keyruns are for 5-10 stones? You get at least 50!! And if you or friends have the keys you can do that every day. The only thing keyruns are insufficient for is L70 and 80 stones, if they'd add summoner to those it'd be great.

And socketing rods? sure, they should make em a little easier to get, but you don't need that many. Don't try to socket your 40 set. Most ppl are in that range for a few days. Don't waste any rods below 60 and it's not really a problem.

Comment

Maybe you'd just like getting fully enchanted legendary sets as soon as you reach the level required for wearing the set?
              You already obtain twice more legendary stones than we used to.

This game makes things more and easier obtainable with nearly every patch.

Comment

Dear Ziggythewiz,
                For 50 keyruns @ Level 50 you need 250 keys and 300 keys for Level 60. You don't farm keys do you? And that same thing I'm trying to explain here is that, per keyrun you gain ~100K EXP for player only NOT Sylph. You can easily calculate what you are missing here.

Comment

Dear Caballero1321,
                  Whatever my intention is, its for everone's sake and not limited to my personal advantage. Yes, I do agree that availablity of items have been improved and that needed to be done to keep players from quitting this game. If you play on and on days after days and achieve something which is not worth the time invested and enjoyment experienced, then whats the point? I asked for unlimited purchase of Legendary Stones from Guild Shop which is also limited in its own way. The more you play, the more gold you earn, the more you can contribute, the number of stones you buy. The Guild will use that contribution for opening Divine Alter or something else beneficial to players. Maybe in near future "Guild Quarry" will come up!

Comment

@PIKUSMART

It would be really nice, if you all were able to see how the game used to be some time ago and how happy we used to be to get 6 leg stones a day not mentioning the exp lost, because no one was able to clear the NM version of 60 or 65 lvl. MPDs.

Comment

I'd just be happy with easier to get socketing rods. My alt is so nooby without only 2 pieces having extra gem slots at all, and I do 30/30 guild blessing on her, and while i get plenty of crypt keys, I don't get socketing rods
                      Name: Phoenixia
                      Server: R2 S-319
                      Class: Mage
                      BR: 911k
                      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

i totally agreee!

Comment

what about after passing a certain level with you don't need the lower lvl legend stone. i think R2 should consider adding a synthesis to where we can sync our old LGD into a higher LGD beside just selling them or leaving them in the vault.
                          ShadowBound
                          Server 55
                          IGN:Reflex
                          Level 70
                          BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
                          Server 58
                          IGN: You
                          Level 75
                          BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

I feel if this happens it will only upset the older players who spent months collecting these stones and socket rods while we the newer players have it very easy. Honestly its fine how it is.
                            IGN: princestewii
                            Class: Archer
                            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                            X