Suggestions Convert Gem Transform design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions Convert Gem Transform design

I have blitz necro day long and never got lvl 9 crit gem design so I bought it at the last gem events and today I get it would be great if you can change it to any design that you do not own.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 9 crit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	1756472

Would be great to use the convert function in the game to change the lvl 5-9 designers that you can buy from the shop, this would be good for people who buy the wrong design of mistakes.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Convert.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	1756473

I do not know if you agree but this is something that I myself would +1
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

I'm afraid that what you are saying came out garbled. what exactly do you mean? Change the design of the gems? Or do you mean change the design on the added synthesis scroll for a new gem lvl? Or do you mean that you want to be able to CHANGE the design of any gem of those levels that you already have? Perhaps the colors? Or, if I go by what you actually wrote, you want to change the actual DESIGNERS of the gems - maybe fire those artists and hire somebody else? Or do you mean you want different designs for level 5-9 so that you can tell them appart (do they use all the same diamond shape for those gem lvls? I haven't checked.)?

Please be more specific and clearer in want you mean. You've completely lost me.

You do know that the image shape of the gem is how you tell what level of power they are at-a-glance, right?

= -. -=
    Last edited by R293072245; 09-16-2014, 01:43 AM.

Comment

i think he wants to be a designer -_-
      IGN: Îœihawk
      Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      BR: 207k+
      Server: S399 Thistle Woods
      Non-Casher

Comment

I think he's saying he wants to be able to convert the Lv9 Synth Recipe he got from Necro to a Recipe of the same level he doesn't already have.

I would vote for such an idea, but it likely won't happen since it would inevitably reduce Crypt Key sales.
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

What he meant is to be able to have lvl 9 gem transposer for any type of gem for conversion
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

That would be useful, but I would say make it possible for those you can BUY. I think the reason why 10-12 trans only drops, is cause they want you to use tons of keys to get them(and the right ones).

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              That would be useful, but I would say make it possible for those you can BUY. I think the reason why 10-12 trans only drops, is cause they want you to use tons of keys to get them(and the right ones).
              Yes i wanted it for the lvls man can buy, 9 is possibol to buy, buyed lvl 9 crit for not so long time ago some days after i got it for free, feels like i buy one for noting

don't escept to get to transform lvl 10-11-12 should be hard to gain or see them in Hot Sales

or into Big spend events
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I believe he was saying he wanted to change the transposer from a crit to any of the other kinds. Also for the "Designers" part I'm assuming he meant the design of the gem since if you pay attention to the gems the only thing they changed from Lvl 7+ is they added a shiny effect to the gem which I suppose could be confusing...

Comment

Doesn't necro drop only lvl 10+ transposer scrolls?

Comment

Working...
                  X