Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we really need click the collect whip event reward button thousands of times?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
    This is the sort of event that drives people to use macros such as mouse clickers.
    I'm assuming macros arent against the ToS? It's not a software as such, nor a bot, its just you editing your mouse/keyboard to click multi-times
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      I'm assuming macros arent against the ToS? It's not a software as such, nor a bot, its just you editing your mouse/keyboard to click multi-times
      Dont Ask, Dont Tell.

and everything will be all right.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        Dont Ask, Dont Tell.

Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
          If it's a 3rd party program its considered a bot. if it does the work for you with out you actually being there it's considered a bot. The only legit way of going about it is through mouse keys since you are still there holding the key down. it's meant for the handicap but it can be used for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            Dont Ask, Dont Tell.

So i guess you live through this your life as well. Probably think it's cool to **** and steal as long as you don't talk about it or get caught doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
              If it's a 3rd party program its considered a bot. if it does the work for you with out you actually being there it's considered a bot. The only legit way of going about it is through mouse keys since you are still there holding the key down. it's meant for the handicap but it can be used for anything.
              most people using this method use something with weight to hold the key down for them. you might be the type to sit there with your finger holding the key for hours though.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                most people using this method use something with weight to hold the key down for them. you might be the type to sit there with your finger holding the key for hours though.
                as he wrote in other post that looks like have been deleted "stones and coins used are considered 3rd party programs"
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  as he wrote in other post that looks like have been deleted "stones and coins used are considered 3rd party programs"
                  yes, my bad.

Comment

Yep, be careful, the Wartune police is coming at your house to see if you're using rocks and coins!

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                      Yep, be careful, the Wartune police is coming at your house to see if you're using rocks and coins!

You make jokes now but if you get banned for some reason. You probably cry like a little girl on the forum asking why you got banned if you did nothing wrong. It's people like you that make this world so messed up. You think just because you don't get caught it must be okay to do. Therefore, if you can get away with stealing, murder, and **** you probably think it's fine to do that as well. I am sure you're the type that emulate video games, download off limewire, pirate dvds, and things of that sort. just because the chances of being caught is extremely low. To you there no problem with it but you're the selfish that type that have no considerations of others or the company. As long as you can get away with it it's legal to do that.

Comment

You make jokes now but if you get banned for some reason. You probably cry like a little girl on the forum asking why you got banned if you did nothing wrong. It's people like you that make this world so messed up. You think just because you don't get caught it must be okay to do. Therefore, if you can get away with stealing, murder, and **** you probably think it's fine to do that as well. I am sure you're the type that emulate video games, download off limewire, pirate dvds, and things of that sort. just because the chances of being caught is extremely low. To you there no problem with it but you're the selfish that type that have no considerations of others or the company. As long as you can get away with it it's legal to do that.
                        You are really a sad person. You said you don't play the game, right? After, you come here, annoying everyone with your 2 cents justice or whatever and I'm the one making this world messed up? Before, I would get angry and all but, between you and me, we all know you're probably the one pirating stuff and all so yeah, get lost loser.

Comment

lol bro. I'm sure R2 isn't losing any money off a couple stones holding down the collect key. What if i used my prosthetic finger? or, used my prosthetic finger to hold the key down while i went to the bathroom.. Does that make me a crook?

Comment

lol bro. I'm sure R2 isn't losing any money off a couple stones holding down the collect key. What if i used my prosthetic finger? or, used my prosthetic finger to hold the key down while i went to the bathroom.. Does that make me a crook?
                            Prosthetic fingers are 3rd party programs, you are a BOT!
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              You are really a sad person. You said you don't play the game, right? After, you come here, annoying everyone with your 2 cents justice or whatever and I'm the one making this world messed up? Before, I would get angry and all but, between you and me, we all know you're probably the one pirating stuff and all so yeah, get lost loser.
                              This is a public forum. There's no rules against posting in different gaming forums. I can post here even if I don't play the game you twit. If you don't like it then don't reply back. That simple. Like I care if you or anyone gets angry? What you going to do give me bad rep and start with the cap locks. LMAO. Okay kiddo. No clue why you're all so butthurt anyway about what I said. Actually maybe you're so butthurt is because what i said is true and you don't like being called out for breaking the rules. If you don't think it's against the terms. Then just keep on doing it and ignore my statements. I am posting what's against the terms. No where did I say to stop doing what you're doing, or trying to police over you what you do. I honestly don't give a **** even if you hack in the game. I am just letting you know what's against the rules and not. If you don't care then don't bother to reply back to me. You telling me to get lost and saying you're getting angry isn't going to stop me from posting here. Deal with my posts, blacklist me, or ignore me. That simple. Lastly, I said you pirate dvds because you have that stupid mentality that if you don't get caught. It must be legal.
                              Last edited by Roblox88; 09-14-2014, 03:49 PM.

Comment

They probably won't catch you nor do they probably care since I am sure they let a lot of people break the rules in this game. They let people with alt toons farm each other and don't stop them either. Does that make it right? No, but they still let it go. In real life littering on the ground or jay walking is against the law. Do people get arrested for those? Hardly at all. Is it right? No, it's not but most of the time you can get away with it. So just because you may not get banned for doing so. Doesn't mean it's not against the rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X