Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Do we really need click the collect whip event reward button thousands of times?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    Prosthetic fingers are 3rd party programs, you are a BOT!
    You're obviously an ignorant fool as well. Also butthurt for what I said which is why you get so angry over what I said. Obviously if it's something like that it's not a bot since you still have to be there to use your prosthetic fingers to do that. Any kind of program or manual macros like stones/coins is against the rules of any game. Anything that is able to control your character with out you actually being there. Is considered a bot UNLESS the game says it's not against the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
      This is a public forum. There no rules against posting in different gaming forums. I can post here even if I don't play the game you twit. If you don't like it then don't reply back. That simple. Like I care if you or anyone gets angry? What you going to do give me bad rep and start with the cap locks. LMAO. Okay kiddo. No clue why you're all so butthurt anyway about what I said. Actually maybe you're so butthurt is because what i said is true and you don't like being called out for breaking the rules. If you don't think it's against the terms. Then just keep on doing it and ignore my statements. I am posting what's against the terms. No where did I say to stop doing what you're doing, or trying to police over you what you do. I honestly don't give a **** even if you hack in the game. I am just letting you know what's against the rules and not. If you don't care then don't bother to reply back to me. You telling me to get lost and saying you're getting angry isn't going to stop me from posting here. Deal with my posts, blacklist me, or ignore me. That simple. Lastly, I say you pirate dvds because you have that stupid mentality that if you don't get caught. It must be legal.
      I don't like watching movies or DVD stuff, I just watch TV. You don't know me and you look like you have some serious issues. Can you stop annoying us please?

Comment

You're obviously an ignorant fool as well. Also butthurt for what I said which is why you get so angry over what I said. Obviously if it's something like that it's not a bot since you still have to be there to use your prosthetic fingers to do that. Any kind of program or manual macros like stones/coins is against the rules of any game. Anything that is able to control your character with out you actually being there. Is considered a bot UNLESS the game says it's not against the rules.
        rofl.. nice self pwn.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          I don't like watching movies or DVD stuff, I just watch TV. You don't know me and you look like you have some serious issues. Can you stop annoying us please?
          You're the one all butthurt for some reason. Someone posted a statement about mecros/autoclicker being a bot or not. I just stated it was classified as a bot. You could have just ignored my post and didn't reply back. That was all. instead you got butthurt and started to get all mad. As I said I can post in these forums if I feel like it. You either deal with it or ignore it. Your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
            rofl.. nice self pwn.
            How the hell did i self pwn? Are you dumb? I explained why prostetic fingers are allowed since you're still utilizing that tool. It's only against the terms if something else is doing the work for you and you're not there. It's a manual bot and all games have these terms. Unless otherwise stated in the terms that they are allowed. Obviously this is your only game that you play so you don't know much about what's against the rules and not against the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
              lol bro. I'm sure R2 isn't losing any money off a couple stones holding down the collect key. What if i used my prosthetic finger? or, used my prosthetic finger to hold the key down while i went to the bathroom.. Does that make me a crook?
              How the hell did i self pwn? Are you dumb? I explained why prostetic fingers are allowed since you're still utilizing that tool. It's only against the terms if something else is doing the work for you and you're not there. It's a manual bot and all games have these terms. Unless otherwise stated in the terms that they are allowed. Obviously this is your only game that you play so you don't know much about what's against the rules and not against the rules.
              I dont know who is dumb here, but you are pretty close to it, very close
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

You're the one all butthurt for some reason. Someone posted a statement about mecros/autoclicker being a bot or not. I just stated it was classified as a bot. You could have just ignored my post and didn't reply back. That was all. instead you got butthurt and started to get all mad. As I said I can post in these forums if I feel like it. You either deal with it or ignore it. Your choice.
                I don't post a lot anymore but, for special people like you, I can make an exception. Sorry, you'll have to excuse me, I'm going back to using my rocks and coins, crossing my fingers R2 don't send their police.

Comment

I dont know who is dumb here, but you are pretty close to it, very close
                  You're obviously the dumb one. Since i specifically stated it's against the rules for having anything do the work for you when you're not there. I don't have prostetic fingers so not exactly sure but I assume they are there to replace your fingers correct? That being said if he's still at the pc and doing the work. Then he's fine. However, if he's letting it do the work or him while he's not at the pc. Then it's against the terms. You may think I am being dumb here but that's not my problem. Go to any other gaming forum and they will agree with me that any kind of program or any thing that does the work for you and you are not right there. It's against the terms of the game. Since it's taking away the point of how it should be played.

Again this must your first game you ever play. Since you obviously don't know what's right and wrong. You most likely won't get caught using these type of stuff in game at all. Just like you most likely won't get caught pirating movies off the internet. Does that make it right? No, but you can probably get away with it. If you feel it's not against your morals to do that. Then go and continue doing it. I am not stopping you nor should my posts should stop you either. If you want to hack the game all you want. Then go hack. I merely answered whether an auto clicker was against the rules of the game. You got butt hurt and started to reply back to my post. So take care of your own issues and maybe you won't be so butt hurt over what i said.

Comment

Oh boy, you are really special indeed. Was fun reading your mental diarrhea, but i have to go, will leave my stone to chat with you.
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Oh boy, you are really special indeed. Was fun reading your mental diarrhea, but i have to go, will leave my stone to chat with you.
                      +1 reputation

Comment

Working...
                      X