Cross server Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aihoshu View Post
    In China all members of a participating guild get the prelim and finals payouts, so this includes the ones that do not do the actual battles. So yes the best method for obtaining rewards is to merge as many people as you can into one guild. This helps the server and players are free to go back to there guilds when the seasons are over. It's not the end of the world like people keep wanting to say. Just play and have some fun gain some free stuff and go back to your home
    It IS the end of the world.... but its the ONLY way you can get super strong and compete in BG, class wars and such. You stand no shot at beating guilds like ours. There are 12 servers merged into 1 guild. No one could possibly stand a chance unless they were younger server and did the same thing.
    Archer hoarder

Comment

Merging all of the guilds on one server into 1 guild might be a little extreme and probably will not work in most cases due to bitter rivalries and in-fighting. Having 2 or 3 strong guilds per server instead of 7 or 8 (moderately strong - weak) guilds is probably a good option for csgb and will be a lot easier to manage than one huge guild per server.

Comment

Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
        Merging all of the guilds on one server into 1 guild might be a little extreme and probably will not work in most cases due to bitter rivalries and in-fighting. Having 2 or 3 strong guilds per server instead of 7 or 8 (moderately strong - weak) guilds is probably a good option for csgb and will be a lot easier to manage than one huge guild per server.
        better for server YES. BUT this game isn't all about server. It is MUCH better for the individuals to get these massive rewards when they go to compete in BG, class wars and xGB. these guilds that did like ours will have 200 people active getting rewards triple what most are getting. Do I think its fair? NO. will we get hugely upgraded for it? YES
        R2 did this. Now with only 1 guild on server, I just pray they merge with like server 2. that would be only thing that might make game fun again besides BG, CW, xGB
        Archer hoarder

Comment

I am guessing you have not played many pay to win games, they are not fair and never will be fair. In order for cashers and non cashers to keep up they do what they can with what they are given and in a case like this it means merge to one place to get more stuff. Now, do I think it's fair? of course not. Do I think anything in this game is fair? Nope. Do I enjoy this game? Yes, I have friends that I play with I could care less about the content. If you don't like something then voice your opinion is fine but it wont change anything on this type of game, so leaves you with either not doing it or moving on to find something you can enjoy. No reason to get angry at every thing that people do. Most servers only have 1 to 2 active guilds unless they are fairly new, they might be lucky and have 3 active guilds. Beyond that it is just family guilds that only have maybe 10 active people in them at any given time.
          S211 Tamera
          992k br
          I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

Working...
          X