build for knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    i switched to crit as early as level 59. I am a non-casher. I want to challenge the idea that crit is only for high levels and cashers, at that time... So I did it. And I build a block-crit knight... And it worked fine in bg and garena... This pic was from January 2014, 1 month before her 2nd birthday... Until now, level 69, I haven't switched back to WD. (Possibly, in future, depending on what happens in the game).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]103784[/ATTACH]

Bg is about killing as fast as you can... But please remember that if you switch to crit, make sure your determination astral is high level (first priority), then make patk high also as possible as you can... With these, you can kill fast before they kill you.

It worked for me, and it would possibly work for you... You just need little adjustments, since the game has changed a lot these past months.
    nice char... i wanna try this sometime too, but i still feel lacking alot in the basic stuff atm. gnna share my char too
    i'm fully gemmed mdef and 5/8 pdef, but our mdef and pdef are similar. r ur gems all patk+crit+block+hp?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.png
Views:	2
Size:	412.8 KB
ID:	1694588

to everyone that answered:
    Thanks for the insights. Guess i won't go crit/block build atm. Maybe just some block, since i can give up my pdef astral for that.. I think I can hit 3k block (not very high, but who knows, it might work for me ).

Aren't knights' effectiveness nerfed alot with the release of penetration and with the implementation of block's max heal? (3k hp =.=) The former is acceptable, but just why did they have to do the latter? T_T
    S292 Archer level 46
    35k BR (with blessing wheel)
    August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
    283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
    May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Block is still usefull since it gives a 30% reduction in damage approx when it works.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
        Aren't knights' effectiveness nerfed alot with the release of penetration and with the implementation of block's max heal? (3k hp =.=) The former is acceptable, but just why did they have to do the latter? T_T
        I'm a mage with 7k+ block and I love it. Since I socketed a few block gems, my survivability increased significantly, so block is still awesome for every class!

They had to do that, because my BR knights having 250-300k HP kept healing 10k-20k HP per block and they block nearly every turn anyway. Thus, I dealt them 16-20k damage with RoF/Meteor and they healed back immediately.
        Not mentioning a knight using Apollo and Agoran shields + Heal Rune.

Comment

Working...
        X