Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gem Spamming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem Spamming

What is the need for every one on the server to see that we have received a lvl 3 or above gem.
    Who cares.. No one.
    The only thing accomplished is that it breaks up chats. I can not tell you how many times
    People have had to restart chat threads due to this idiotic practice. Chats are important to those engaged
    in them. Please delete gem notifications on all but system chat.
    Thank you .... Kickstand.

Agreed, when people are getting 1000s of L1-3 boxes, the system message needs to be disabled.

Happy gaming
    Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Worst part is all have to open those Boxes at same time, after they receive it, yesterday was the worst when people opened a lot of boxes. Made a lot of people Flash player crashed. I am like, common dude. There is already so much lag, now you guys do this
      IGN: Kittylation
      Server: Miniclip
      Br: Never Fixed

Comment

took me almost 1 hour to open 11,1k packs and no one could type anything for that hour kinda stupid that its given a system update for only a L3 gemes

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
          took me almost 1 hour to open 11,1k packs and no one could type anything for that hour kinda stupid that its given a system update for only a L3 gemes
          I found easy way to deal with it just open all 999 packs u got (use in bulk) than hit rf

u don't need to wait forever to see list of gems u got

Comment

Pretty much agree with yall, hope this gets to the mods in here that they can disable the notification system of receiving lv3 gems or even higher.
            Name: Executioner
            Class: Critical Knight
            Sylph: Hercules **
            Server: S42 (Kabam)
            Currently Battle Rate: 251K
            Guild: Paradox

Comment

I know about that method senad but for some reason (computer superstitious, I guess) I was afraid I'd miss out on some gems if I refreshed

Comment

The system announcements should not be showing up in guild chat.. it makes the entire feature useless because nothing can be read with lvl 3 gem announcements spamming... seriously, lvl 3 gems even need a system announcement? It's nothing special, obviously.. get for real and fix your game.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                  I found easy way to deal with it just open all 999 packs u got (use in bulk) than hit rf

u don't need to wait forever to see list of gems u got

i was thinking that, it took my 30mins to open 5k gem packs
                  but i was scared i would lose a ton of gems
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

they could remove most of the information from
                    - gem pack
                    - guild wheel
                    - vip wheel

Comment

Hehe, I understand the annoyance of this, personally I never read chat, but I do open over 10k-20k gem packs every whip event, so I can understand its very annoying.

Comment

the system announcements didn't come through guild chat when i first started this game.. just another part of the game thats broken and never fixed because it doesn't keep people from spending.

Comment

even if you miss something on guild chat you can press chat log so you dont miss anything
                          IGN: igors0698
                          Class: mage
                          Level: 59
                          BR: 118k+
                          Server: R2games 391

Comment

I did lose 178 gem packs opening all at once and wrote a ticket that did no good.

Comment

game lacks even more when these notification text came running past the page..
                              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                              X