Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Gem Spamming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R28696227
    started a topic Gem Spamming

Gem Spamming

What is the need for every one on the server to see that we have received a lvl 3 or above gem.
    Who cares.. No one.
    The only thing accomplished is that it breaks up chats. I can not tell you how many times
    People have had to restart chat threads due to this idiotic practice. Chats are important to those engaged
    in them. Please delete gem notifications on all but system chat.
    Thank you .... Kickstand.

• EdGrr
    replied
    game lacks even more when these notification text came running past the page..

Leave a comment:

• R28696227
    replied
    I did lose 178 gem packs opening all at once and wrote a ticket that did no good.

Leave a comment:

• igors0698
    replied
    even if you miss something on guild chat you can press chat log so you dont miss anything

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    the system announcements didn't come through guild chat when i first started this game.. just another part of the game thats broken and never fixed because it doesn't keep people from spending.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Hehe, I understand the annoyance of this, personally I never read chat, but I do open over 10k-20k gem packs every whip event, so I can understand its very annoying.

Leave a comment:

• NEbeast
    replied
    they could remove most of the information from
    - gem pack
    - guild wheel
    - vip wheel

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    I found easy way to deal with it just open all 999 packs u got (use in bulk) than hit rf

u don't need to wait forever to see list of gems u got

i was thinking that, it took my 30mins to open 5k gem packs
    but i was scared i would lose a ton of gems

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    The system announcements should not be showing up in guild chat.. it makes the entire feature useless because nothing can be read with lvl 3 gem announcements spamming... seriously, lvl 3 gems even need a system announcement? It's nothing special, obviously.. get for real and fix your game.

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    I know about that method senad but for some reason (computer superstitious, I guess) I was afraid I'd miss out on some gems if I refreshed

Leave a comment:

• mydnight0
    replied
    Pretty much agree with yall, hope this gets to the mods in here that they can disable the notification system of receiving lv3 gems or even higher.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
    took me almost 1 hour to open 11,1k packs and no one could type anything for that hour kinda stupid that its given a system update for only a L3 gemes
    I found easy way to deal with it just open all 999 packs u got (use in bulk) than hit rf

u don't need to wait forever to see list of gems u got

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    took me almost 1 hour to open 11,1k packs and no one could type anything for that hour kinda stupid that its given a system update for only a L3 gemes

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    Worst part is all have to open those Boxes at same time, after they receive it, yesterday was the worst when people opened a lot of boxes. Made a lot of people Flash player crashed. I am like, common dude. There is already so much lag, now you guys do this

Leave a comment:

• ecla2
    replied
    Agreed, when people are getting 1000s of L1-3 boxes, the system message needs to be disabled.

Happy gaming

Leave a comment:

Working...
X