Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Descent Battle Rating range to finish Class Advancement???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Descent Battle Rating range to finish Class Advancement???

    Hi Guys, from I read, there are list of things I need to do to unlock class advancement. Im actually a knight lvl 70+ BR ranging 70k-80k. And I want to know what will be the best battle rating to finish the quest list for unlocking the class advancement. And also i wanted to know what will be the benefits and disadvantage of getting to level 80 fast. i hope anyone can help me with this and i will respect any thoughts or advice. Thanks you.

  • #2
    Originally posted by JohnJames6977 View Post
    Hi Guys, from I read, there are list of things I need to do to unlock class advancement. Im actually a knight lvl 70+ BR ranging 70k-80k. And I want to know what will be the best battle rating to finish the quest list for unlocking the class advancement. And also i wanted to know what will be the benefits and disadvantage of getting to level 80 fast. i hope anyone can help me with this and i will respect any thoughts or advice. Thanks you.
    Id suggest finishing Holy seal off before worrying about adv class :/
    I am 74, and when i went there, everyone who attacked me used holy seal, even when i said i was naked and not bothering lol
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

    Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      Id suggest finishing Holy seal off before worrying about adv class :/
      I am 74, and when i went there, everyone who attacked me used holy seal, even when i said i was naked and not bothering lol
      thanks for the reply. by the way due to my work and school schedule, im not able to do any battlegrounds anymore. but yeah thanks for advice, so have you finished the class advancement yet?

      Comment


      • #4
        till now I don't see any disadvantage for being adv 80

        80 BG - no one will use holy seal in BG
        80 GA - no one will use holy seal in BG
        adv 80 only dungeon (dragon Invasion) - 10 mil gold + other stuff per day
        extra astral slot
        more skill points

        tell me why not lvl up to adv 80?
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          till now I don't see any disadvantage for being adv 80

          80 BG - no one will use holy seal in BG
          80 GA - no one will use holy seal in BG
          adv 80 only dungeon (dragon Invasion) - 10 mil gold + other stuff per day
          extra astral slot
          more skill points

          tell me why not lvl up to adv 80?
          80 bg no hs? there is plenty of hs in lv 80

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            80 bg no hs? there is plenty of hs in lv 80
            well I am not seeing much ppl seeing hs in 80 BG (or only me as they know I am hs max? lol)
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              80 bg no hs? there is plenty of hs in lv 80
              The ratio of using HS is low i think in 80 Bg. On side note...
              I remember this quote "Stunt won't save your sorry life, my cash will beat you"
              IGN: Kittylation
              Server: Miniclip
              Br: Never Fixed

              Comment


              • #8
                I've been seeing people using HS more and more often lately by much much much weaker opponents, but for the most part not many bother wasting a turn on it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Using holyseal is a noob move , it's like winning because you are higher level , or you spent much more time in the game to do all the cupkacke wich give decent amount of exp :P
                  "I see a Devil inside you has awaken as well ! "

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DanteAweking View Post
                    Using holyseal is a noob move , it's like winning because you are higher level .
                    -_-
                    do you even realize how funny this sentence sounds?

                    it's like saying: "you are smarter only because you are older", or "you are richer because you have a better job."

                    before replying, think again why i picked those examples instead of things like race and better car.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      -_-
                      do you even realize how funny this sentence sounds?

                      it's like saying: "you are smarter only because you are older", or "you are richer because you have a better job."

                      before replying, think again why i picked those examples instead of things like race and better car.
                      Do you even realize how your many of your 2302 posts are useless ? Persons like you should have been banned long time ago -.-
                      "I see a Devil inside you has awaken as well ! "

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The only thing I can think of disadvantage in adv 80

                        -very discouraging if you are weak.

                        Unless you are strong enough, then go to adv 80. The process of getting stronger at lower levels is more enjoyable than getting stronger only when you get to 80...

                        I think 170k br would be able to survive fairly good at adv 80.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          till now I don't see any disadvantage for being adv 80

                          80 BG - no one will use holy seal in BG
                          80 GA - no one will use holy seal in BG
                          adv 80 only dungeon (dragon Invasion) - 10 mil gold + other stuff per day
                          extra astral slot
                          more skill points

                          tell me why not lvl up to adv 80?
                          This. Why not get all this stuff, besides the usual i camp cause i "might" get stunned?
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                            The only thing I can think of disadvantage in adv 80

                            -very discouraging if you are weak.

                            Unless you are strong enough, then go to adv 80. The process of getting stronger at lower levels is more enjoyable than getting stronger only when you get to 80...

                            I think 170k br would be able to survive fairly good at adv 80.
                            Meh not really. It might be discouraging if you're stuck up on the PvP aspect, but lv80 gives you many more options that can make you stronger. Now that helping DI no longer costs stamina higher ups are a lot more generous, so even 120-140k players are clearing lv5 and higher, so that's a lot of BR growth enabled to them.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DanteAweking View Post
                              Do you even realize how your many of your 2302 posts are useless ? Persons like you should have been banned long time ago -.-
                              I agree with Arlad. The player should not be blamed, but Wartune. The HS is there, usable, then why not use it?

                              I have fought in some team in garena, we are composed of 3 non cashers and 1 casher... we used amnesia and chaos... after battling them for 3 times (we were defeated by the way, their team has an Athena), one of them said that "you play dirty but we still win".

                              We used our efforts to level up those runes, and this applies to HS too,.... Not using our own efforts is just plain stupid.

                              Here are my opinions:
                              1. Strong players who do not use seal want to show that they are already strong enough without it.
                              2. Strong players who use seal wants to finish battles faster.
                              3. Weak players who use seal wants to take their chance, or they just want to waste your time and make you feel ****** (I do that to someone stronger than me, so they will try to lessen attacking me)

                              Bg and arena is not about pride of how strong you are; it is about winning. Either you win the game, or win new friends, lol.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X