This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    I bet they didn't try to claim someone else's art as their own either.

Anyhow, feel free to file a ticket to ask R2 about it. Nothing we can do about it here on the forum.
    So everything down to the music in all R2's games are designed for the games? Its not like any adds use others work either right?

Comment

the thing i was trying to address is that no where in the outline was it specified that it needed to be an original piece of artwork, only an original idea for wings, clothes, or mount. i checked and there was no prior posts on that thread proposing the chimera as a mount, it was my concept as i was the first to propose it. i am not an artist, i am a gamer. i chose an image that was closest to what i was visualizing as the mount i was proposing. the post was for original ideas, not art.
      KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
        the thing i was trying to address is that no where in the outline was it specified that it needed to be an original piece of artwork, only an original idea for wings, clothes, or mount. i checked and there was no prior posts on that thread proposing the chimera as a mount, it was my concept as i was the first to propose it. i am not an artist, i am a gamer. i chose an image that was closest to what i was visualizing as the mount i was proposing. the post was for original ideas, not art.
        then the whole post should only consist of words not image if according to your logic, as you say only need the idea

and the picture you took will cause copyright problem, got it huh?
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

How to Participate:

1. Reply to this thread, and include the following information:

Server Name:
          Character Name:
          Your Design:

If you submit clothing, then you will need to include the hat, clothing, and weapon. Wings are optional. You will also need to include the class and gender in your in submission.
          and what u put wasnt yours....

Comment

nothing in this game is theirs .... and says your design witch is was my design ty i didint see no one else post it . everything down to the music
            KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
              nothing in this game is theirs .... and says your design witch is was my design ty i didint see no one else post it . everything down to the music
              and that's why they making a contest, duh. so they will have an ORIGINAL design for the game.

well, this will be good for the developers in chinese anyway. since people cant come out with their own original idea, they wouldn't feel bad for stealing designs from another game.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Why am I even talking to the mods like a bunch of rent a cops
                Last edited by SirKILi; 09-13-2014, 01:28 PM.
                KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Like I said, file a ticket and ask about it. Since you seem to wanting to turn this thread nasty, I'll be closing this now.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                  X