Knight issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight issue

Hi every1 iv got idea , and questions about Knight . My question is why on character in game its not show up helmet . And my idea is , mayby you can change it becouse the Knight will look like real Knight not like swordman . I think yhe Knight class should have that becouse on very story or other games Knight class have big armor with massive defence , great sword or short sword and shield , and closed helmet and than when he have all of that he look like great Knight . Thank you

The other question is , why is it such a big difference between this class and the other that is why please clarify, because in most games played which was easier to obtain adequate defense for spells as well as non-magical attacks, and of course a lot of damage. I think that should be kept some balance between classes, because the archer is the existence of a large crit dmg same goes for mage. thank you

I play Knight im on lvl 37
    s21 Forgotten Dune
    Knight lvl 61
    Guild - KaizeN

There isn't a big difference between the knight, mage and archer. Early lvls the archers do better but lvl off and then its the mages time and the knights time. Too many people don't use the knights advantages properly and that's why they struggle in pvp and say the knight is broken. Focus on defense and hp and don't make the noob mistake of thinking "I need max patk to beat archers." This is really a dumb mentality for a knight to have.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
    X