Blank name , "electro" symbol on Sylph Names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank name , "electro" symbol on Sylph Names

Hi guys , I guess we can't put those names anymore? Blank names ... symbols.. etc .. I wonder how those people put an electro symbol as their sylph names
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

lrn2ASCII

we cant use blank name anymore tho.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      lrn2ASCII

I think there's someeeeeeeeeeee trick to it, because blank names were taken out prior to sylph evolve, but have seen evolved sylphs with blank names (and evolution changes to default name, so gotta be something)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        I think there's someeeeeeeeeeee trick to it, because blank names were taken out prior to sylph evolve, but have seen evolved sylphs with blank names (and evolution changes to default name, so gotta be something)
        interesting, i haven't see evolved sylph with blank name so i didnt know.
        will try it once i get back home and logged to the game.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

it used to be alt + 255
          idt you can still do it but other symbols seem to work
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

lrn2ASCII

I've seen plenty of blank names sylph.. and what's the electro symbol tho?

I tried ASCII 255 on sylph (6 times) but it doesn't work and says Sylph Name is empty

Comment

255 is space (&nbsp works as well), but will never work when it's the only character of the sylph's name (no matter how many space characters you write).

I know, in some browsers, CTRL+Backspace produces a white / empty square.
              The game encoding doesn't allow to display that character in sylph's name and then it seems to be the blank name.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
                I've seen plenty of blank names sylph.. and what's the electro symbol tho?

I tried ASCII 255 on sylph (6 times) but it doesn't work and says Sylph Name is empty
                yep, i tried it again and it still wont let me enter blank space. it used to work with ascii 255, my pan still has blank name.

as for the "electro" or "ÏŸ" symbol, it's not an ascii. it's a greek letter for lowercase koppa.

Comment

yep, i tried it again and it still wont let me enter blank space. it used to work with ascii 255, my pan still has blank name.

as for the "electro" or "ÏŸ" symbol, it's not an ascii. it's a greek letter for lowercase koppa.
                  Ah alright thanks alot Arlad your profile pic still makes me think my screen has a bug lol

Comment

Why shouldn't i be able to call my sylph blank?
                    i can name it black also can i?

Comment

Working...
                    X