X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is wartune valuable time and effort?

I am decide quit or stay.

Lots of time and effort need to complete too many things every day, and money also need pay VIP monthyl

Is wartune valuable time and effort and money?

Or will most people quit after a few month?
    Valuable
    30.77%
    Not valuable
    69.23%

I welcome any troll to quit
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

If you put time and effort without money (or just vip) you will be average at best, there are other games where time and effort equals to a strong char (wow, final
      fantasy 11/14) but here only $$$ reigns over everything.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        lol , i so agree with this

Comment

I voted valuable , but then I saw the OP's name... well I need to change my vote.
          Server : Avazu - S1
          Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

I put a lot of time and effort into this game, Im a sky Dragon knight and yet even though i have far far more honour than the holder of the number 1 position in cross server rankings im not even ranked, was it a waste of time and effort getting this far? im beginng to think so. Unless you level 80 everything is geared against you now. I was right roaylly screwed over when they changed the holy seal caps, I get **** from expensive boxes i cant use for another 17 levels, we should be able to exchange vulcans stoves and hooves if we cant use them, i know this is a tad off topic but they wont let me start a thread and this seemed the best place for me to post it as i put sooo much time and effort getting here
            KingKermit server 381
            Guild UTOPIA
            Class mage
            Br 7.5 million
            level 80
            x casher (not spent since may 2014) except vip forced to do a 10k recharge to get knighthood as could not get enough from offers
            tune age 19 months
            now aged 28 months

Comment

people need a poll to decide if they want to continue playing a game or not, i personally feel they are just attention seeker..
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Troll is a subjective matter. I wish that no trolls will quit. They make the forums alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Doddlebug View Post
                  I put a lot of time and effort into this game, Im a sky Dragon knight and yet even though i have far far more honour than the holder of the number 1 position in cross server rankings im not even ranked, was it a waste of time and effort getting this far? im beginng to think so. Unless you level 80 everything is geared against you now. I was right roaylly screwed over when they changed the holy seal caps, I get **** from expensive boxes i cant use for another 17 levels, we should be able to exchange vulcans stoves and hooves if we cant use them, i know this is a tad off topic but they wont let me start a thread and this seemed the best place for me to post it as i put sooo much time and effort getting here
                  This is true, i dont want be like you in the end spend time effort money get high honour but feel angry and unhapy.

I think more important focus on what important in life, use wartune as backup just for laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    You're right for once.

Comment

Working...
                    X