This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote: No More Moderator

I just want to express my undying love to the wonderful moderators on this forum! You truly are the best, and I hope you will stick around for ever and ever! ♥

Need moderator
    75.00%
    No need moderator
    25.00%
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-15-2014, 02:19 PM. Reason: Aww, how sweet!

But the Moderator's are awesome, awesome people. D; Seriously, they're not useless, it's just some players have anger issues that they have difficulty managing and are forced to express it in an inappropriate manner here on this Forum. The Moderator's aren't hurting anyone by simply censoring out naughty words such as the F word and the C word. Have you considered that there are people who don't wish to see inappropriate language on this Forum? And as for deleting threads? Need I say any more. Just look a small thing otherwise known as the ToS.

I know you're angry, but don't take it out on those lovely kind-hearted Moderators that roam the Forums. Got a problem with my opinion? Then come at me, sugarpuff. ^^
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

yeah right...
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Lol, this thread make me laugh. You said you want communication but doesn't want the middle man.
        Seriously, is this your first time in internet? Some of moderators are players, they volunteer to do those stuff.
        Some posts get soft-deleted to be shown to admins for proper reply, some get moved to proper place in other sections.
        If you want to be heard, be reasonable to them, would you hear cry-babies with pushy posts which don't make sense.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
          Lol, this thread make me laugh. You said you want communication but doesn't want the middle man.
          Seriously, is this your first time in internet? Some of moderators are players, they volunteer to do those stuff.
          Some posts get soft-deleted to be shown to admins for proper reply, some get moved to proper place in other sections.
          If you want to be heard, be reasonable to them, would you hear cry-babies with pushy posts which don't make sense.
          Just to add, they might not know what the word reasonable means. Hand them a dictionary to be safe.
          But that post of yours deserves a +1 rep in my book. ;D
          To Willow:
          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Comment

If the moderators were removed we would have no way of getting anything sorted as R2 will continue to ignore tickets and just be up to us to get them to do something. The Moderators do not get told everything so sometimes they are in the Dark just as well are. They are there to stop forums from turning into free for all. Sometimes it might feel things get deleted for no reason but their will be a reason to do so. I am sure if you pm the mod they can explain the reason why.

DarkMeph
            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
              If the moderators were removed we would have no way of getting anything sorted as R2 will continue to ignore tickets and just be up to us to get them to do something. The Moderators do not get told everything so sometimes they are in the Dark just as well are. They are there to stop forums from turning into free for all. Sometimes it might feel things get deleted for no reason but their will be a reason to do so. I am sure if you pm the mod they can explain the reason why.

DarkMeph
              That, and they're fun to be around. I wouldn't be able to live life to the full if it wasn't for Esme's cupcake censors. God, I love those little cupcake censors. <33

Esme Edit: Cupcakes just for you! ♥
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-15-2014, 02:26 PM.
              To Willow:

Comment

you're becoming too similar to AA now.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  Personally, I wouldn't be surprised by that if it was AA.
                  I really wouldn't. But I find this person's stupidity to be mildly amusing. Call me immature, but I need to get the giggles somehow. ;3
                  To Willow:

Comment

So how comes this person isn't banned yet???
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      i think its AA himself
                      Last edited by MageRockz; 09-15-2014, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X