Guild democracy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild democracy

So basically its a vote system within the guild for lots of stuff.

#1. Vote for guild kicks: like if a guild assistant is afk for a month, or however long.
    #2. Voting for upgrades: it would still be up to the GM to decide the outcome though.
    #3. Custom votes: EX: say the gm made one that asked what the guild members favorite class is. Just for fun.

Maybe even make it that building to the right in between the guild shop and skill tower. Just bring it out of the background and keep it the same but with detail like the other buildings. It could be named the court house or something along the lines if that.

how can i nominate a new guild leader for our guild?

Comment

Originally posted by alucard21893 View Post
      So basically its a vote system within the guild for lots of stuff.

#1. Vote for guild kicks: like if a guild assistant is afk for a month, or however long.
      #2. Voting for upgrades: it would still be up to the GM to decide the outcome though.
      #3. Custom votes: EX: say the gm made one that asked what the guild members favorite class is. Just for fun.

Maybe even make it that building to the right in between the guild shop and skill tower. Just bring it out of the background and keep it the same but with detail like the other buildings. It could be named the court house or something along the lines if that.
      +1 for #2 i think the guild should be able to decide the outcome of the wealth they are contributing.
      Also think that people should only be able to vote for a building if they have donated 5% of the total cost of it...
      (percent could be adjusted depending on the amount of guildies)

Originally posted by RonNavarro View Post
      how can i nominate a new guild leader for our guild?
      You can't... but if you could, the suggestion is flawed as people will make multiple accounts to vote for themselves.
      Last edited by DizzieSpider; 10-11-2012, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X