Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild Forums and Server Forums please R2 read this!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Forums and Server Forums please R2 read this!!!!!

I am hoping that someone from R2 sees this thread and takes the time to notice this it. This is something that I have suggested and actually had implemented into a few games that I have played in the past and I feel it is something that R2 games can capitalize on and garner more interest in the game while also giving players the opportunity to communicate more effectively than the simple one sentence structure that is in place for world chat, guild chat or even part chat.

My suggestion is to open forum pages for servers, where each server has their own forum thread and people from the server can go to for alliance recruitment, alliance mergers, grouping up for battlegrounds, grouping up for group fights, etc.. etc.. the opportunity here is endless and it would serve as a valuable tool for people to come together and communicate more effectively.

My second suggestion would be forum pages for guilds. This is another simple suggestion where the guild master of a guild can go to on the R2 forum pages and create a forum for his or her guild. Than a link can appear on the guild home page allowing members to access the guild page. This also would serve as a very effective communication tool for the guild. The guild master can thus post polls as to what people would like to level next or simply forums for the guild mates to get to know each other better and to enjoy and experience the game in other levels. I personally am a guild master on S24 and have created my own guild website due to the very limited range of communication that R2 enables for me to communicate to my guild members. If anyone has any questions in regards to this please ask or if anyone has something to add please do. If you think this is a good suggestion please let me know. And finally if any R2 members would like to communicate to me directly I am willing to help establish this myself and would be a willing moderator for these new forum pages as I have done moderating for this type of thing in the past. Thanks and have a good day.
    Last edited by dethmatic; 10-11-2012, 01:25 AM.
    giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
    server 164 brighthollow
    class : archer
    current level : 54
    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Most guild have a Facebook page so that's a little pointless, but it would be nice just to get double the chat length in guild chat.

Comment

Your second suggestion is already available, in a way.Under Community, near the top of the forum page, is a link to Groups. You can create a group, tell your guildies to let you know their forum names, then invite them to the group. Groups can be public or private. It's like your own little forum within the forums.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
      X