Bullhorns/World Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullhorns/World Chat

Why are we limited on speaking in world chat? Wouldn't the servers stay alive longer, and be a lot more fun if we could just speak whenever we wanted, without having to worry about running out of bull horns?

I know it's all about the $$, but there's another site that has unlimited world chat, and the games over there never get dull.

I bet a majority of the R2 players would be ecstatically happy with unlimited world chat.

prevent chat spamming

but I agree that, how come I can't speak freely in the game lol
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

R2 Games should put in a little system which enables a player to say a maximum number of sentences in a row before they get automatically logged off of the game. So, for example; a player is only allowed to write up to 10 continuous sentences in a row (Who is going to need to write 10 sentences in a row without intending to spam for no good reason? ;D), without any interruptions, before they're automatically logged out of the game and are forced to log back in. 1) It'll annoy the sugarcubes out of them. 2) We won't need to bother about bullhorns and spammers.

This idea was put into another game I used to play, and it worked out a treat. Nobody spammed, and even those that did, it didn't take long for it to stop.
      To Willow:
      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

the simplest way is 30 sec - 1 minute delay between post to prevent spam.

besides, if we have unlimited attempt at chat it would make the mute punishment more worthy.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I think you can write in current chat and everybody can see it.
          Name:MODOKâ„¢
          Class:Archer
          Server:Kabam s28(West)
          Guild:CritRime
          Level:Advanced 80
          BR(MAX):1.6 mil
          Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
            I think you can write in current chat and everybody can see it.
            i think you are wrong. there's a reason why it's called "current".
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
            X