Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo....whassup with Kabaam servers and Orange Sylphs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo....whassup with Kabaam servers and Orange Sylphs?

Ok, I gotta ask this...what the heck is going on with the Kabaam servers? there is a huge amount of players with orange pets even players with less than 180k BR are in GB and have orange pets.

Is Kabaam getting a preferential treatment compared to us on normal servers? if so, what kind of **** is that?

Balens....

Comment

They like to cash sylphs.

Comment

I don't know, man. So many of them, even fairly weak players have one. Seems to me that Kabaam is having or has had events for mahra or sylphs we didn't get here. Something is fishy here.

Comment

Just look closer, can see weak chit with orange sylphs on any publisher. Have battled 100-110k br nubs with orange sylphs in the past. Just all a matter of where people start to cash first.

Comment

i remember camping honor and this heavy casher had an orange apollo, he was 45k br
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

lol only 2 on kabam-1 (server 2)
              Knight - Kabam - S1
              Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

lol which kabam servers are you talking about? only 4 on s79/s86
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Only 8 on s50/s52

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                  lol only 2 on kabam-1 (server 2)
                  Let me guess, your Apollo and your Gaia?

Comment

haha nope we didn't get anything special but bugs.. on S42 west we got 5 orange sylphs and 2 ownd by 1 person..
                    Name: Executioner
                    Class: Critical Knight
                    Sylph: Hercules **
                    Server: S42 (Kabam)
                    Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                    Guild: Paradox

Comment

Kabam has this weird promotion system, like with c o s m o s and his "casher character" they add balens to his account to promote their servers and website, Assuming that this is the reason behind kabams unbalanced system.

Also, kabam's orange sylphs are mainly owned by one big casher, around 3-4 each.
                      Yes some noobs have them and they are most likely on the promotion deal unless they just cash the hell out of the game and still suck.

I have been offered this "promotion deal" and rejected as Kabam servers are garbage and if the game isn't already unbalanced enough, I don't need even more unbalance.
                      Last edited by Filfiljuma; 09-16-2014, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Kong are the only servers that get up to 16% bonus balens for recharging. If anyone is Orange heavy, it would be them.

Comment

Id say how kabam gets all its high and orange sylphs but prob get deleted lol. We all know r2 never monitors some of them. NOT ALL

Comment

If there's a bug in kabaam sylph update system, they ought to be checked.
                            Probably bannable offensive for abusing it. This is like astrals all over again.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ..PCZ.. View Post
                              Id say how kabam gets all its high and orange sylphs but prob get deleted lol. We all know r2 never monitors some of them. NOT ALL
                              Please PM me, I'd like to know

Comment

Working...
                              X