X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Knight really suck at BG

Wow knight really suck at BG.

I hit mage archer all around same BR and I always lose -.- troops all die fast but i kill one by one, stupid wartune system really kill knights.

Also knights shield useless, shield one turn and they destroy shield one turn, really no point cast shield.

Also we have no heal so all die after few hit.

And someone tell me at first that warrior best class see my thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?139683-Bad-game

So which best class? I can restart?
    Knight
    33.33%
    Mage
    21.21%
    Archer
    45.45%

"quitting" is the best for u
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

All class are good it depends on how you use them.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

a sucky player complained about sucky class... seems legit.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

if you're starting out you should expect to lose to mages, not archers..probably your play style and/or your build. BR doesn't determine everything

Comment

it's you. trust me, it's you.
            Knight - Kabam - S1
            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

I like it, how u like to seek attention by posting these kind of threads
              IGN: Kittylation
              Server: Miniclip
              Br: Never Fixed

Comment

knights do suck in bg, i cant max my honor in 1 bg, always left 1 kill to 3k
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

lol knights are the best in pvp , whats he OP talking about

Comment

Knights sucks because they are short-ranged toons. Archers and mages can hit you at your back, while knights need to see them face to face.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post

I hit mage archer all around same BR and I always lose -.- troops all die fast but i kill one by one, stupid wartune system really kill knights.

Also knights shield useless, shield one turn and they destroy shield one turn, really no point cast shield.

And someone tell me at first that warrior best class see my thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?139683-Bad-game

shud definatly be 4th option in that poll marked quit.. I vote for that
                      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                      s371 Harmony

Comment

Anti maybe make a new poll asking why do we think R2 does not care about bots.

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                          it's you. trust me, it's you.
                          totally agree, ppl who blaming class.. should just blame themselves.
                          Name: Executioner
                          Class: Critical Knight
                          Sylph: Hercules **
                          Server: S42 (Kabam)
                          Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                          Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post

It looks like you just started. You are going to die a lot in BG regardless of class.
                            If you are starting out knight is a bit rough due to troops, however once you get stronger troops will be much less of an issue.

There are hundreds of servers and new servers launched every week. Nothing is stopping you from starting a character of all 3 classes and playing whichever one fits your play style best.
                            If you want to stay on the same server you can create additional accounts (they are free).

Comment

Knights don't suck if you know how to use them, my friend Furya is lv 78, 200k+ br. He's a beast, 60k+ PAtk and about to hit 80 and make his 80 set. You just need to know how to play them.

Comment

Working...
                              X