Wilds revamp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilds revamp

Wilds hunt brought to wartune an interesting new concept but needs some adjustments to be fully enjoyable.

We've also seen some glitches where players could prevent other people from attacking a boss by standing right on it, even if they don't have the group to kill it.
    Which makes the hunt pretty difficult and boring if rare bosses cannot be claimed (all the more during night with no refresh count down).

Doing wilds as daily then takes too much time and quite repeating itself considering the time it involves.
    I was wondering if doing wilds hunt as a weekly event, once a week for 2 days, on weekend considering there is no guild battle, could bring more interest to this feature.
    Then making the wilds area a pvp area where people could attack each other, and a certain number of players defeated in wilds would count and be rewarded, the same way monsters and elites are.

No group allowed, only 1v1 battles. It would make the fog of war more scary and mount speed useful to avoid stronger players.

I won't develop much more the concept, I'm sure the direction is enough to you all people to toss in here improvements that could be made, hoping this thread picks out mods curiosity. A brand new wilds event more exciting and interesting for everyone. Wilds shop would remain of course, it's a great add to Wilds, congratulations for this. And possibly a hot event once in a while to make it even more valuable. This would also prevent misbehavioring previously mentioned that actually make sWilds not so cool everyday

we can attack player in wilds. press x.

Comment

I find doing wilds after everything is all done and over with very relaxing and enjoyable. Please leave it alone. If you want to complain about boring, do it about circuit quests.

Comment

Working...
      X