How do I make a formal complain mod or gm please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I make a formal complain mod or gm please help

Having lost valuable (paid for) items on 2 of my toon over the last few weeks then to be basically ignored by CS , even after a mod tried to help I wish to know how to make a formal complaint or to speak to a manager. As I paid for these items this is in effect just theft and for a company not to have
    the decency to replace items lost through no fault of mine is rather unscrupulous.
    Thanks.

Originally posted by Amenale View Post
    Having lost valuable (paid for) items on 2 of my toon over the last few weeks then to be basically ignored by CS , even after a mod tried to help I wish to know how to make a formal complaint or to speak to a manager. As I paid for these items this is in effect just theft and for a company not to have
    the decency to replace items lost through no fault of mine is rather unscrupulous.
    Thanks.
    lol. Welcome to r2 games.

Comment

If you used a credit or debit card then call your card company/bank and have them reverse the charge.
      [S52] Jynx

Comment

If you do this, they'll ban your account.

Comment

Feel free to pm the mod you spoke to before to see if a resolution can be made for you. As to a formal complaint, you may do so through one of us and we'll pass it along for you, or you may do so to the customer service department, through a ticket.

If there is some way we can help though... let us know, I can't promise we'll be able to fix it, but I can say we'll do our best to satisfy you if we can. I have no details on your lost items... or on what the support team said to you, I'd be happy to take a ticket number from you, unless you're willing to go through the mod who you're already discussing the issue with. (or back through customer service)

Comment

Working...
          X