Low level troops on par with higher?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low level troops on par with higher?

I've been thinking about it and why not make it so the lower level troops (lower grade) can compete with the higher grade.

Not to say they should overthrow the higher troops, but make them compatible with actually leveling up.

So a knight could say choose archers in the back for a more diverse AoE or priests for their Matk and AoE.
    Mages could choose paladins to use the slow, while having big defence, having the knights just do more damage.

What do you guys think?
    Yes! great Idea!
    50.00%
    No, this sucks
    25.00%
    Maybe
    25.00%
    Undecided as of yet.
    0.00%

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
    I've been thinking about it and why not make it so the lower level troops (lower grade) can compete with the higher grade.

Not to say they should overthrow the higher troops, but make them compatible with actually leveling up.

So a knight could say choose archers in the back for a more diverse AoE or priests for their Matk and AoE.
    Mages could choose paladins to use the slow, while having big defence, having the knights just do more damage.

What do you guys think?
    I agree with having the troops be a bit stronger than what they are if you decide to level them up to the according levels. As a 45 knight I currently use angels due to being heavy on the def spectrum. The issue w/ the angels is unless I damage something w/ my reflect shield(since I do not use aoe, in my spec), there is no way for me to target a back mob with my ultimate slasher while soloing. Granted I knew this when I chose angels over the knights, but with my play style the angels seemed to fit better. As we level up our troops I do believe after certain levels they do start to gain more stats per level up(I could be wrong here, but swear I saw a differance here). I would like to see when we get our next troops available to us. I'm hoping that all the way from 40-80 we don't only have the choice of angels or knights all the way up. If anyone knows if/when we get diff troops available again please pm me or post it please =)
    Last edited by Cyrale; 10-11-2012, 01:54 PM. Reason: few spelling errors

Comment

i think there will be , seriously lvl 80 angels , lets see 1 billion darus or 1 trillion ....

Comment

That's a great idea. I'd go for it just for the fact, that lancers are my fave troops, yet had them for a really short while.

Comment

Best suggestion ever in the history of mankind, but once troop specialties is out it will be closer to that goal anyways.

Comment

Very good suggestion
            i put maybe cause i feel its best to wait after troop speciality
            but if troop speciality is not good +1 for u
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X