Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle

Guild battle as designed is a once a day battle at a specific time.

A lot of guilds have people from all over that play/sleep at different times.

Guild battle needs to be a 3 times a day event. Only can Enter the Guild Battle one time. In order to secure a Victory in Guild Battle your guild must win 2 out of the 3 matches that particular day.

Now you have added a whole new level of strategy to guild battle. And more people can participate cause there will be a time more convenient to play.

thanks

This would be unfair to smaller guilds.

say they are 40, 30-40 can turn up cause they actually choosed the right time zone.

now you add 2 more times, say one at 11 and one at 17-18. only 10 can make it the early one, cause the rest work, guaranteed lost.

20 or so can make the second, cause the rest maybe on the way home from work, or got dinner time when they get home.

If you play somewhere that disallow you from doing stuff, move to a server where the times fits you, don't try and force others to live by your own mistake

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
      This would be unfair to smaller guilds.

say they are 40, 30-40 can turn up cause they actually choosed the right time zone.

now you add 2 more times, say one at 11 and one at 17-18. only 10 can make it the early one, cause the rest work, guaranteed lost.

If you play somewhere that disallow you from doing stuff, move to a server where the times fits you, don't try and force others to live by your own mistake
      20 or so can make the second, cause the rest maybe on the way home from work, or got dinner time when they get home.

uhhh they place me automatically in different time zone lol.....
      at least its sunday morning GB shouldn't be a problem....
      Last edited by Repeaters393; 09-22-2014, 12:00 AM. Reason: miss typo

Comment

since this game has more and more timed content, i dont really want more to be added.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Events on servers are timed to that server's time zone. If you decide to play on a server in a time zone halfway across the globe, one of the consequences is that you might not be able to partake in every event. Is that the server's fault? With games like this with timed events, it's important you pick a time you can do most of the events. And yes, when you sign up the game "recommends" servers to you, often in a completely different time zone. They're just recommendations, though. Nothing prevents you from choosing a different server in a better time zone.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Events on servers are timed to that server's time zone. If you decide to play on a server in a time zone halfway across the globe, one of the consequences is that you might not be able to partake in every event. Is that the server's fault? With games like this with timed events, it's important you pick a time you can do most of the events. And yes, when you sign up the game "recommends" servers to you, often in a completely different time zone. They're just recommendations, though. Nothing prevents you from choosing a different server in a better time zone.
            +1 i am one of the peeps playing on the wrong time zone server due to one of my friends fault but meh i can live with that
            Name: Executioner
            Class: Critical Knight
            Sylph: Hercules **
            Server: S42 (Kabam)
            Currently Battle Rate: 251K
            Guild: Paradox

Comment

Yeah, people are already account sitting and botting all over the place to get everything done, so more stuff would just equal with the cheating increasing. And you've ever seen r2 do something about it? exacly, we don't want cheaters all over the place

Comment

Working...
              X