Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame Question - Not about when the event will take place

A question for those who were around for previous HoF events:

On the day of the event do players have an opportunity to make last minute adjustments to astrals, gems, and such (to boost BR if necessary) or would these changes need to be made ahead of time (before reset on the day the event begins). I'm just unclear if the BR is calculated immediately when the event takes place.

Thanks a bunch.

Originally posted by Hunastan View Post
    A question for those who were around for previous HoF events:

On the day of the event do players have an opportunity to make last minute adjustments to astrals, gems, and such (to boost BR if necessary) or would these changes need to be made ahead of time (before reset on the day the event begins). I'm just unclear if the BR is calculated immediately when the event takes place.

Thanks a bunch.
    Timeline of previous events:

Announcement of HoF event: mid January and mid August.

The announcement said something along the lines of: get this BR or above and get rewards (temporary buffs would not be counted - potions/scrolls/WC). Rewards will be decided upon your BR at the end of the month (February and September in the previous cases). Prizes distributed shortly there after. The exact moment I think was server reset on the day in question: so you had plenty of time to swap astrals, build toward the next prize.

You got all the prizes if your BR was sufficient to qualify for them. ie if you had 80K - you got the 62K, the 65K and the 80K rewards.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X