Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

System Notices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Notices

Cut back on system notices, please.

Getting L3 gem from 1-3 gem pack is not special. Getting L4 gem from 1-5 gem pack is not special. Gem messages especially generate loads of spam. Passing Catacombs is special- the first time but you get a title for it which generates its own system message.

Others are debatable. Getting an orange astral isn't terribly special either- nor is getting a mount training whip from guild blessing. And L9 luck stones from either guild blessing or spire boxes are not noteworthy occurrences.

Any I'm forgetting?

Getting an orange or red astral deserves a system notice - It's not something that happens to every player every 5 seconds. But, the Gem spam from the 1 - 3 Gem packs? Yeeeah, that's spamming. It's really annoying when you see like 2 minutes worth of spamming, especially if you're having a conversation in one of the chats. So, I agree on that part.
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Agree with both posts. Orange astrals are ok or maybe they could add like the suggestion for catacombs to announce the first time you get a specific orange or red and after that no more.

Comment

or have it so it does not interfere with Guild and Party chat tabs. Imperias I let you know when I am going unleash my torrent of Gem packs on the world.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Tho i think orange astrals arent important at all, especially for 1 year+ old server, i wouldn't mind that seeing once a while, since it's not spamming as much as gems.
          You forget the spire chests lv 9 luck stones and the pvp points chest with stuff inside. tho the last one is spamming as much.

But don't forget fireworks of couples, roses and light which i really dislike. Fine if you're in love and such, but dont bother me with your loveness sheesh:P
          roses used to be special, now its spam. fine if there is a message, but just to the person intended. And light? it's not special to me and a normal system message would be fine, just not on playing screen.

Comment

Working...
          X