Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading Adv. Guardian Rune

Hello,
    Looks like I can't upgrade my rune further and in-game is not explained why. I guess an higher level is needed (actually I am a Sacred Dragon Warlock lvl 8) but which one?
    I have enough Mistery Runestones to unlock the next level (will require 8500 exp, so 850 runes) but can't do and even worse I don't know when I will able to.
    Did someone know which level is required? I hope this is not a bug or nerfing.
    Thanks.
    Attached Files

esay to work out 8 tiers of advance class 8 lvls of advance runes can do a lvl per tier of class advancement makes sence to me

Comment

850 stones?

thats kinda cheap?

im struggling to level my normal guardian rune to level 8
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
        esay to work out 8 tiers of advance class 8 lvls of advance runes can do a lvl per tier of class advancement makes sence to me
        Yep ~ Correct.

Each rank is one level.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          850 stones?

thats kinda cheap?

with the exchange 850 adv stones are actualy 4250 runestones, not exactly cheap
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            with the exchange 850 adv stones are actualy 4250 runestones, not exactly cheap
            still cheaper than normal guardian rune lvl 7 to 8 (10080 runestones).
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              i wish i had a guardian rune, so cant be sure, but 500k + rune exp really?
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the clarification. :P

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                850 stones?

thats kinda cheap?

No... pretty expensive, I've exchanged a lot of Soul Crystals in first instance during a previous SC engraving event (around 60k total) then converted those normal runestones to mistery runestones. I bought many in arena shop too.

Comment

its 100800 exp
                  i think that comes to about 2000 runestones
                  my guardian should be maxed soon anyway, i should have max soul engraving next event, then i can go crazy with the exchange for runestones

but i was told that you level advanced runes with the advanced runestones, then you can continue with normal ones
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

No, normal runes costs much less. Each rune will give you 50 exp, to upgrade this guardian rune from 7 to 8 you require 100,800 exp so "just" 2016 runestones...
                    Last edited by Sorca; 09-24-2014, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      i wish i had a guardian rune, so cant be sure, but 500k + rune exp really?
                      ah my bad, i forgot normal runestones add 50 exp unlike mystery runestone that adds 10 exp. so its only 2016 runestones.
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                      X