Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

advanced class points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advanced class points

i know its been asked and i even read the thread too bad that was too long ago and i dont remember specifics. i searched for it, didnt find it quick enough so lost my patience and im asking it again:

how do we get pts for this? when i class advanced i got a ton of points and got straight up to lv4 dragon stage... i dont remember but still it was lv4 dragon, i assumed at lv5 dragon id get some more, but i didnt, and ive been getting lots of "levels"

any clue?

You get 1 point every 4 lvls.

Comment

The thing i want to know is, when we reach max stage do we get to fill all skill points?
      Name:MODOKâ„¢
      Class:Archer
      Server:Kabam s28(West)
      Guild:CritRime
      Level:Advanced 80
      BR(MAX):1.6 mil
      Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

no mate...u get 60 skills points from 160 lvls. 80/2 from first lvls and 80/4 from advanced. to max everything (which is stupid if they did) u need more than 70 i think...
        Originally posted by TheVictorious
        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
        Originally posted by PunkPetal
        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
        Originally posted by EdGrr
        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
        Class: Mage
        Currect Br: 61????

Comment

there are 8 advanced mainlevels that have 10 sub levels each.
          So this is 80 extra levels
          Per 4 sublevels u get 1 skillpoint
          next to that yout at XX levels an extra option for % upgrade of an astral (put in gold for 1% extra astral vallue)
          they say you can gain dragon soul level also but i have no clue how this works.

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
            there are 8 advanced mainlevels that have 10 sub levels each.
            So this is 80 extra levels
            Per 4 sublevels u get 1 skillpoint
            next to that yout at XX levels an extra option for % upgrade of an astral (put in gold for 1% extra astral vallue)
            they say you can gain dragon soul level also but i have no clue how this works.
            Simple, 8 class ranks / 8 dragon soul levels, you can't go above your class rank ^^
            Same with advanced runes. (tho in all fairness you get exp way faster than dragon souls so don't think there's any point in the limitation as chances are you'll get 7-8 rank lot sooner than 7-8 dragon soul lol)

Comment

Working...
            X