Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
    It was a joke
    I knew you didn't or you'd know Dante also plays with an Aegis, as Nemosadeus posted up, same strenght has mine, fully maxed
    ah damn I thought he play Athena
    no matter ill still cheer for u

Comment

sorry to hear about astaroth. my bet is bird, dante, vebso, for sentimental reasons. but i dont know if i will play on finals and even if i do i might pick my 45k medusa and not aegis...since cw has nothing to offer me anymore apart from 5min fame...
      Originally posted by TheVictorious
      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
      Originally posted by PunkPetal
      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
      Originally posted by EdGrr
      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
      Class: Mage
      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

well dante, can you decide on it before the bets are finished , so we wont have a surprise? we want to win this bet ,at least me...once.will you do your best or not?

Comment

Too bad i already picked my votes,hope you attend and do your best but it's your choice
          Last edited by R22965876; 09-27-2014, 05:58 AM.

Comment

1st of all gz to bird for the win.

now in game...this "DAMAGE WILL DECIDE THE WINNER" is pure lie...

match with vebso i deserve to lose my ulti got greyed last second so i missed delph. vebso gz for the play.

but on game with bird i am sure i did more damage since i casted pet way after...anyway..."unless damage to troops count" which might be the deal now that i think better

2 games lost cause of damage

gz on the winners...
            Last edited by DanteMugetsu; 09-27-2014, 02:54 PM. Reason: 2nd thoughts
            Originally posted by TheVictorious
            Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
            Originally posted by PunkPetal
            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
            Originally posted by EdGrr
            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
            IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
            Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
            Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
            Class: Mage
            Currect Br: 61????

Comment

gz on the mage winners, i guessed them right but was short 10 crystals on my mage to bet lol.

@Dante, i still cant decide if damage is the winner, won 1 that i should have won anyway, lost 2, one i was sure i did more damage and the other one was a loss anyway. But i had another strange fight that can be qualified as bug - long one, close to the timer i kill my opponent, he falls down in the losing pose and i get Failure message after 5s, smh.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                Every bet I have made on Euro Mage finals (the last three CW's or so) has been the correct players in the incorrect order.

My money this time is on Birdie, Dante and Vebso (again) but in what order I have yet to decide. I'll post here once I make my mind up and then everyone else can bet the other way and win...
                Click image for larger version

Name:	wager.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	1695741

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]105936[/ATTACH]

I did the same wager lol

Comment

Just wanna say awesome work Jbird, you deserve a win finaly, may I ask if you still are EWD or back to CRIT? =)

Comment

got my bet win :P

Comment

gz jbird, and gz for the bet winner. My bet was acording to the forum: jbird, dante, vebso, so i have to wait for a winning bet :P

Comment

Working...
                        X