• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    they have an event every few months
    like catch 12 fish or smth, rewards arent usually that great though

but the VIP looks really good for when you reach level 30
    I thought the VIP fish were at lvl 20? I am lvl 19 atm and close to 20 and thought the VIP fish were next. They are next in the list of fish followed by Fashion cores and refinement locks last. Was also wondering how long the VIP cards are for? Does anyone know? 1 day cards would be cool but if they are 1 hour thats a bit lame :/ I buy VIP anyway so not like the vip fish will really make a big difference other than If I`m a bit short on cash when mine is due to run out and it can tide me over for a few extra days

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
      I thought the VIP fish were at lvl 20? I am lvl 19 atm and close to 20 and thought the VIP fish were next. They are next in the list of fish followed by Fashion cores and refinement locks last. Was also wondering how long the VIP cards are for? Does anyone know? 1 day cards would be cool but if they are 1 hour thats a bit lame :/ I buy VIP anyway so not like the vip fish will really make a big difference other than If I`m a bit short on cash when mine is due to run out and it can tide me over for a few extra days
      No, lvl 20 are Refinement Lock fish, lvl 25 are Shard fish, and lvl 30 are VIP fish. The VIP card is most likely going to be 1 hour each. A day each would be too much for free VIP, would just have to catch 20 of them on a day and you'd be set for 20 days, 2/3 days of the monthly VIP.

Comment

I don't know how you guys get fishing up so fast. I'm half of what others on my server have, I was religous about doing all the tries everyday and still ended up with half the level others got to in the same time frame.

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
          I don't know how you guys get fishing up so fast. I'm half of what others on my server have, I was religous about doing all the tries everyday and still ended up with half the level others got to in the same time frame.
          Uh, well stating the obvious, but every fish gives different EXP, so if you were catching anything/lowest pt fish while others were catching the biggest possible exp fish, the difference in levels grows fast.

Comment

I am almost to level 15 and have been playing for about 7 months. I try to do all 20 attempts everyday no matter what.

Comment

Working...
            X