Divinity shard event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divinity shard event

Anyone know when they will have a new event were we can get divinely shards tks for your help

Unfortunately we do not know when there will be another event with divinity shards, all we can do is watch in News and Events for them to bring out an event that lets us get some more http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ews-amp-Events

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Nami View Post
      Unfortunately we do not know when there will be another event with divinity shards, all we can do is watch in News and Events for them to bring out an event that lets us get some more http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ews-amp-Events
      I really wish mentors would quit with this ****.

Everyone knows that the events have started before they are advised here.

If mentors actually want to help with this, maybe offer advice on numerous blogs/FB pages that offer the information before they start

Edit : - and yes I know it's "not official" unless posted by R2. But these sites have not been wrong for a LONG time

Comment

Billy, you're more than welcome to read up on any site you want, but if you come here and want information, and someone with any kind of shiny title gives you any, it's got to be official info. As to mentors saying to keep an eye on the forum for events, that's perfectly legit for them to do that, it IS where events will be posted.

Unfortunately, we've had issue in the past with events being posted and the information isn't correct when the event starts. Speculation, rumor, reading from other sources is fine, but you're not going to see it here on this forum, so that our players can come back and cry when it IS wrong pointing at it and asking why we didn't give them the right info.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
          Billy, you're more than welcome to read up on any site you want, but if you come here and want information, and someone with any kind of shiny title gives you any, it's got to be official info. As to mentors saying to keep an eye on the forum for events, that's perfectly legit for them to do that, it IS where events will be posted.

Unfortunately, we've had issue in the past with events being posted and the information isn't correct when the event starts. Speculation, rumor, reading from other sources is fine, but you're not going to see it here on this forum, so that our players can come back and cry when it IS wrong pointing at it and asking why we didn't give them the right info.
          Still doesn't change the fact that events are not posted before they actually begin (usually) or that other sites are actually more accurate than R2's own "News and Events" sections.

I understand that R2 likes to make "translation" errors frequently, and the Game Masters love to type inacurrate info in just about every event they post on, so in fact it is more accurate to get the info elsewhere.
          See here for just 1 example http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....vent-Magic-Pot

Edit:- also the OP didn't actually ask for "official info", so the mentor did not in fact have to direct that person to a totally useless source of info He/she could have just come here and said "we don't know when the next event will be"
          Last edited by Billy_McF; 10-06-2014, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post

Second time tonight I've agreed with the moderators. The events are not set up like clock work. They have no responsibility to tell you in advance an event may/may not be coming... even if they had that information; which I highly doubt they do. My question would be.... What does it really matter if you knew 1 day, 2 days, 1 week in advance on an event. do you change anything? Probably not. If knowing this info a week in advance makes a difference for your character then you missed the boat. wartunesaddicts has a great blog. he seems fairly current. youtube is the .... well not for me. but has info. Just use your stash as you see fit.

Comment

Working...
            X