new runes suggestions as well as astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new runes suggestions as well as astrals

us non casters like archers and warriors need a way to cast purify without a mage there is no way for us to do certain group runs or bosses becouse of the curses those monsters use like the half damage , half defence , bleed 4000 posion 4000, a mage can heal purify themselves and there troops as well as loads of area damage where as archers can only do area attack every so often sure we can crit more often but its the only thing archers have going for them and its not enough as proven by the group arenas where 3 mages rule

we need a way to be able to make sheilds, cast purify on ourselves or add defene to the group

Please think about making more rune types that could fix this

Originally posted by phanex View Post
    us non casters like archers and warriors need a way to cast purify without a mage there is no way for us to do certain group runs or bosses becouse of the curses those monsters use like the half damage , half defence , bleed 4000 posion 4000, a mage can heal purify themselves and there troops as well as loads of area damage where as archers can only do area attack every so often sure we can crit more often but its the only thing archers have going for them and its not enough as proven by the group arenas where 3 mages rule

we need a way to be able to make sheilds, cast purify on ourselves or add defene to the group

Please think about making more rune types that could fix this
    Have u never heard of healing rune?
    i buy level 4 rune(level 5 not worth it)
    like in bundles and store em up
    then group regain rune

I like ur idea though
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I wonder iIF there can be A ACTION SPEED RUNE and CD REDUCTION RUNE

Comment

Working...
      X