Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am having a very hard luck too .. all i get is greys.. the the glowing orb rarely moves to the 2nd ball n upwards..

Comment

There's worse, I find it harder than before to even reach 2nd star e.e I can fill the screen with grey/green and not even reach it

Comment

Originally posted by Warcurse View Post
        There's worse, I find it harder than before to even reach 2nd star e.e I can fill the screen with grey/green and not even reach it
        in chinese wartune, they say its best to stop if you cant reach 2nd star for a while... spamming isn't going to help you, you need to wait and be patient, when the luck time is there, you'll get to last star easily but when you're not lucky, you won't even get 2nd star.
        Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

i know what u mean before i can get blues and purple astral fairly but now even though i spend 400 k gold i dont even get purple r blue on the last level.
          its only a game have fun

Comment

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
            hmm kinda off topic but i wanted to share this video, its how i click my astrals... pretty easy for me to get blues and purples

i sell misfortunes/greens in between clicks, leaving blues on the screen and synthesizing them every now and then to kill time instead or spam clicking all the way through

not wanting to say nothing but if u sell the all the greens,then ur astrals are at a pretty low lvl,since u get more greens then any other collor...,in fact and presently if you sell all your greens then you are damaging yourself and your astrals lvl up,since in total at the end,the xp given by dozens of greens will overcome the now and then blue,purple and yellow...

kinda find a waste to sell them...i synth all greens and up ccolors,sell missfortune...maybe im wrong...but then again,i can have my astrals at a pretty nice lvl by now,and at same time have gold for guild skills,upgrading,enchanting and so on...ye as i said maybe im the one doing things wrong and the best way now is have slow,smal growth on astrals,spend millions to get a few lvls,and have everything else delayed as well...

well i prefer my way,be wrong or not...it kinda gave me and continues to give a nice nice power

as for astral drops you guys gona hate me lots

i get at least 2 yellows every week(sometimes more then 2 ),plenty oof purples(lost count how many a week)...i do find blues rare tho...

till now didnt bought none...ho ye btw mages will hate me even more...from lvl 25 till now (lvl 46) i was able to get 78 Pristine Mysticality ....to bad im a knight hu?ho well more xp i get

and MIHyun...sweety dont get me wrong but did you even count the xp you lost by selling the greens?i watched the entire vid and even went to youtube to recheck with a better view and i lost count after the first 1000 xp of selling greens that you had lost and it continued for much more time...did you even realized that with that vid you just show to everyone you have no idea what you are doing?u lost in astrals xp almost 3x more then what u got with blues and purples...comon?how hard can it be?anyone that checks that vid will see the huge amount of xp that your astral lost...and that was 1 time...cant imagine how much did you lose in a daily basis...i never even once sold one green and my astrals are pretty nice leveled.

sweety an advice,which is something that is pure basics...in the atempt of getting only blues and purples thinking you will win more xp,in fact you are losing hundreds of it,delaying you astral growth by using this way...start using the greens as xp and you wil see in no time your astrals showing themselves at nice lvls giving you nice power,and mainly by the use of greens astrals only....

such waste
            Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-15-2012, 09:42 PM.

Comment

i try this method before it seem works on me what a good guide

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                not wanting to say nothing but if u sell the all the greens,then ur astrals are at a pretty low lvl,since u get more greens then any other collor...,in fact and presently if you sell all your greens then you are damaging yourself and your astrals lvl up,since in total at the end,the xp given by dozens of greens will overcome the now and then blue,purple and yellow...

kinda find a waste to sell them...i synth all greens and up ccolors,sell missfortune...maybe im wrong...but then again,i can have my astrals at a pretty nice lvl by now,and at same time have gold for guild skills,upgrading,enchanting and so on...ye as i said maybe im the one doing things wrong and the best way now is have slow,smal growth on astrals,spend millions to get a few lvls,and have everything else delayed as well...

well i prefer my way,be wrong or not...it kinda gave me and continues to give a nice nice power

as for astral drops you guys gona hate me lots

i get at least 2 yellows every week(sometimes more then 2 ),plenty oof purples(lost count how many a week)...i do find blues rare tho...

till now didnt bought none...ho ye btw mages will hate me even more...from lvl 25 till now (lvl 46) i was able to get 78 Pristine Mysticality ....to bad im a knight hu?ho well more xp i get

and MIHyun...sweety dont get me wrong but did you even count the xp you lost by selling the greens?i watched the entire vid and even went to youtube to recheck with a better view and i lost count after the first 1000 xp of selling greens that you had lost and it continued for much more time...did you even realized that with that vid you just show to everyone you have no idea what you are doing?u lost in astrals xp almost 3x more then what u got with blues and purples...comon?how hard can it be?anyone that checks that vid will see the huge amount of xp that your astral lost...and that was 1 time...cant imagine how much did you lose in a daily basis...i never even once sold one green and my astrals are pretty nice leveled.

sweety an advice,which is something that is pure basics...in the atempt of getting only blues and purples thinking you will win more xp,in fact you are losing hundreds of it,delaying you astral growth by using this way...start using the greens as xp and you wil see in no time your astrals showing themselves at nice lvls giving you nice power,and mainly by the use of greens astrals only....

such waste
                I sell greens to get gold back for more tries at finding yellows. I also have no problem with gold. IMO if you are rushing for EXP then just synthesize everything, but if you want yellows with exp, you can sell greens for the gold to try more. I never said i'm trying to get blues and purples to win exp. I'm trying to get yellows here

are these low level astrals to you?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                Last edited by MiHyun; 10-16-2012, 02:47 AM.
                Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Working...
                X