Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

inventory space!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inventory space!!!!!

ok u changed vouchers to bound balens long time ago but didnt change the cost of the inventory space i mean i am sure than all the freeplayers who are 50,60 lvl+ are having inventory space troubles u need to afford to many things and inventory is one of the most important the new players are having a disadvantage as they used the vouchers to have inventory space i dont know if any future patches contain any solutions but we need it a lot as the jewel hunt and now underground palace has cam new items but no inventory space please find a solution to this quickly even moderate cashers are having problems
    YES! i am having this problem please find a solution
    76.92%
    i am having no problem i am a non casher above lvl 50
    23.08%

Same goes for me my bags are beginning to get too full since you guys keep adding new items but not more bag space. i got half my bags open and need to pay around 590 bound balens to open up 6 extra slots wich is ridiculous amount to spend on those slot. People quit when they get out of bag space i did that too more then once with other free games since you cant play anymore hope you gonna look into it and do something about it.also you force people into big lv 10 guilds wich i am in but for smaller guilds its very hard to get started since most have no bag space then.

Comment

i agree that the inventory space is too expensive. I am a non-spender, and have all slots open, but only bacause i am from the voucher-generation. I tihnk they should change the inventory space with leveling. After gaining level 70, you get 2 rows every level or something.
      Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Just shove it up to them and dont buy any slots, quit guild once/twice a month and ask for invite back. You will have all your guild vault items on your mail. Dont click the mails and they will stay there for 30 days, if u click them only 3. If they want tons of balens for some stupid inventory slots their problem there are ways not to pay a cent for smth that should be free or much less expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by vish1 View Post
          ok u changed vouchers to bound balens long time ago but didnt change the cost of the inventory space i mean i am sure than all the freeplayers who are 50,60 lvl+ are having inventory space troubles u need to afford to many things and inventory is one of the most important the new players are having a disadvantage as they used the vouchers to have inventory space i dont know if any future patches contain any solutions but we need it a lot as the jewel hunt and now underground palace has cam new items but no inventory space please find a solution to this quickly even moderate cashers are having problems
          Hello.
          I agree with this,back in the days new players used to have vouchers to open their first inventory rows,and it was rather decent for new players.
          Since the change from vouchers to balens happened,the system hasn't also changed,therefore,exactly as you said,new players are having major issues with this along with any other players that weren't around when we still had vouchers.
          I hope this matter will be noticed,I wish you the best of luck with it!!

Comment

we need more space !! i bought all slots possible and still gotta micro manage my inventory on a daily (see hourly) basis...

Thanks !

Comment

well they added a 4th page of bag space but still havent fixed the amount of balens to open it. why is bag space on the Phone version so cheap and in the pc version so expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Nescul View Post
                well they added a 4th page of bag space but still havent fixed the amount of balens to open it. why is bag space on the Phone version so cheap and in the pc version so expensive
                The phone version has stuff that not released over here and done by a different provider. Phone version has Auction house which we have not got because someone decided not to implement it. R2 does lot of support for the browser version but they get it licensed from another company.

Yeah I think the cost should be reduced for inventory slots. If they did that I am sure they would make more out of the 4th page which has a 30 day limit.

DarkMeph
                Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

I know their concern will be related to income generated from Ballens bought for bag space. Myself I enjoy spending some cash on a game that I enjoy but only if it is reasonable. So my suggestion is to have a Special Discount on for the December period of say 50 - 75%. Monitor the sales to see if it has a positive or negative impact on the spending ratio. If it is positive decrease the price in the new year by what ever amount seems logical.

This is what I would have done anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X