This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do?

What do you do in this game besides upgrade your town, wait for stamina to recharge for dungeons, and plunder a few people....???

There are quests to complete, make friends with other players, do your farm, do dungeons with your friends. Well there are a lot more, you just need to explore the game.
    [GM]R2Adonis

There are no DANGERS, only CHALLENGES

Learn how to use the search option.
    Your question may have been asked and answered.

Please do not hesitate to send us a ticket.

Comment

There are still events like world boss, group arena and battlegrounds. Atm there's two forgotten catacombs entries, which will give you some good items, and catacombs have afk mode so you can do whatever, while your character gets exp and some gems/crypt tokens.
      And if you want to get a little freaky, tend to your guild and watch it grow lol.

Comment

There are things to do as everyone has stated, plus dont forget that the game is fairly new and there are LOTS of stuff to be added still, like wings, mounts, guilld wars, talents etc.So theres plenty of stuff to come in the future, but the stuff which is already present is enough to keep you excited

Comment

Or you can just chat.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Hey please take my character to Badland (australia server), my character is DeathMagic in Forest of Doom due from can't stay up late or can't get up early to play battleground... will be many thanks if possible

Comment

hi... im are young lady ...9 year... im love the gam...but..no money=no pawe...me lov 39 =strong 30.....no english =no frends...no frends =no help..me game are so so sodness....whot was i to do?...BIG HUGS TO ALL ...LJUVA

Comment

Originally posted by R2958070 View Post
                hi... im are young lady ...9 year... im love the gam...but..no money=no pawe...me lov 39 =strong 30.....no english =no frends...no frends =no help..me game are so so sodness....whot was i to do?...BIG HUGS TO ALL ...LJUVA
                Who in the what now? I understood BIG HUGS TO ALL. Thanks for the hug, here's one back *HUG*.

Comment

Yeah, lots to do in the game. If you are bored, just don't play.

Comment

Working...
                  X