Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Troop bugs in Wartune Server 35 - The Claristun

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop bugs in Wartune Server 35 - The Claristun

Troop bugs in Wartune Server 35 - The Claristun

FULL OF **** reply from R@ stuff

Mon, Oct 15 2012 9:35pm - Adonis R2

Thank you for responding back. However, you may also increase your troop count by upgrading your Charisma in your Guild skill and your Troop in your Academy. There are also equipments that provides additional charisma or troop counts. Please try all the information that we have provided for additional troop counts. We hope that this information helps. If you have any other concern, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

This Adonis from R2 don't even understand what I have said, I even attached screenshots of players with bug. Lvl 33, +25 alchemy and +80 Charisma from guild skill and without any lvl 3 charisma gem. Impossible for them to have at least 1200 troop counts, worse still some is at 1500-1700 troop counts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Troop Bugs in Server 35 wartune - No.1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	403.9 KB
ID:	1733048Click image for larger version

Name:	Troop Bugs in Server 35 wartune - No.2.jpg
Size:	525.6 KB
ID:	1733049Click image for larger version

Name:	Troop Bugs in Server 35 wartune - No.3.jpg
Size:	433.3 KB
ID:	1733050Click image for larger version

Name:	Troop Bugs in Server 35 wartune - No.4.jpg
Size:	524.8 KB
ID:	1733051Click image for larger version

Name:	Troop Bugs in Server 35 wartune - No.5.jpg
Size:	412.2 KB
ID:	1733052Click image for larger version

Name:	Troop Bugs in Server 35 wartune - No.6.jpg
Size:	418.0 KB
ID:	1733053

WOW ***?...that must be a bug or photoshopped ....

i seen people with like around 800+ at lv. 50.....

not at lv 30....

wow...
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Dude, do you think i am that free to photoshop this ****.. I am already so frustrated....

Comment

ask them how many troop count they have. maybe its just view char info bug. its actually lower than that. u can PM one of them to proof it.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

im lvl 50 with 41 troops count in academy lvl 3 charisma guild skill use 2 lvl 3 charisma gems and 2 lvl 2 charisma gems and a purple astral that gives 96 and my troop count is 1000.so ya something is bugged on yo server
          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Most of them deny and even show it off saying the rest are weak -_-

Comment

yeah it's a bug...and i don't know why my char have that bug...btw i'm the ForceUser, and i already send a ticket to R2 team about it. and now server is under maintenance i hope the bug is fixing...thanks for SilSg to post this...and now i only wait and see when the server is up !!!

Comment

Working...
              X