Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Pvp armor too much

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pvp armor too much

I think pvp armor's is the strongest armor in the game what's the use of other high level set that give rage non 70% of the player use pvp set i think its about time to make pvp lower

I THINK PVP SET IS THE ONLY ARMOR THAT MOVES THE BATTLE FIELD SAD(
    Last edited by R22079212; 10-16-2012, 12:57 PM.

PvP armor isn't that hard to get unless you can't do the BGs and the GAs. If that's the case then yea it is hard and it does suck. But no...the cost is fine as it is.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

takes almost literally no time, and its next to impossible to not have it before you hit the lvl you can equip it at anyways.

Comment

not the price im talking about the power it gives to much like its the end of armor's get it high level armor are under powered because pvp armor is WAY OP

Comment

Originally posted by alucard21893 View Post
          takes almost literally no time, and its next to impossible to not have it before you hit the lvl you can equip it at anyways.
          yeah with the exception of players such as myself who work during BG time slots
          giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
          server 164 brighthollow
          class : archer
          current level : 54
          favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by R22079212 View Post
            not the price im talking about the power it gives to much like its the end of armor's get it high level armor are under powered because pvp armor is WAY OP
            Only reason it seems like end game armor is because the game is still new not everything is released yet and the lvl50 pve set easily beats the lvl45 pvp set but its hard to get the 50 pve set because it cost 800 lvl4 crystaloid so the 45 pvp set is best right now unless you can make the lvl50 pve set before they release more gear.

Comment

Working...
            X