Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever thought about balancing the game abit more?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever thought about balancing the game abit more?

im prolly gonna get bashed for saying this but, the game as it is really unbalanced. Not just because its really new game
    but theres a flaw in the design and ill try to point it out and hopefully you Devs will listen and take me serius..

VIP's should obviusly get benefits and same with those who buy balens, no arguement there.
    But how its done is the problem here. as it stands now those who do not buy balens, will never be able to beat those who do.
    thats a mistake in my opinion and in most peoples i belive.

It should how ever give them easier acces to things like socket drills gems and other stuff like that, it should help them level faster buying things cheaper and what not...
    but giving them the chance for socket drills for their items when the non buyers can not get them without having to start buying balens is wrong.

a suggestion for a solution would be something like, 5000 vouchers for 1 socket drill. rather exspensive and takes a long time to get..

But with effort and determination the non balens buying players can make up for what those who bought balens can get. it balance out the game abit, while still giving people a reason to buy balens and vip. the amount of vouchers per socket drill can ofcause be changed to what ever you think is best. but removing socket drills from players who dont buy balens is making the game extremely unbalanced and give the non paying players no chance of competing with the rest.

if not changed, you will end with 2 groups the lower group who can never get to the top no mather what they do ( the non paying players) and the upper group, who will always stand in the top ( they paying player)

If you changed it to something similar to my suggestion you will eventually get more costumors wich is what you really want. people get tired of trying to earn all those vouchers for the socket drills so they choose the easy solution ( Buying balens). and still leaves the option to the patient players who can compete with the paying players, that will eventually give reason to new players to buy more balens cause they want to compete against the patient and good players.

Regards
    -Bowfer

Non cash player here.
    I can top majority of the server, and I have been lazy.
    VIP/balens only give a small amount of advantage.

The biggest advantage of VIP (really the only one) is the % exp increased.
    The biggest advantage of buying balens, is the sockets / (if you spend enough) gems

You will not fall behind unless you are lazy and don't do everything.

And you cannot be top dog unless you have the TIME to put in to do everything the correct way
    (having a 4 group all friends for bonus exp x5 a day all with exp scroll) type stuff

Comment

if they ever put the auction house in it will level out so cmon r2 get in in game
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

not sure how i will be able to beat a full 3 sock player

its minimum 6 extra gems. and if its high end gems its a big difference

Comment

there are cashers and there are BIG cashers, beat cashers is easy beat BIG cashers is impossible

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
            Non cash player here.
            I can top majority of the server, and I have been lazy.
            VIP/balens only give a small amount of advantage.

The biggest advantage of VIP (really the only one) is the % exp increased.
            The biggest advantage of buying balens, is the sockets / (if you spend enough) gems

You will not fall behind unless you are lazy and don't do everything.

And you cannot be top dog unless you have the TIME to put in to do everything the correct way
            (having a 4 group all friends for bonus exp x5 a day all with exp scroll) type stuff
            i'm agreeing this with u.. if u are not lazy u will get better equipment than VIP/BALEN user.
            i'm Balen User myself cos i don't have enuff time spend in this game.. i guess it's a trade off.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
              i'm agreeing this with u.. if u are not lazy u will get better equipment than VIP/BALEN user.
              i'm Balen User myself cos i don't have enuff time spend in this game.. i guess it's a trade off.
              then will you be so kind, and tell me how i will get full 3 socket gear on my char?

Comment

You don't get socket rods unless they give us some ways the gain those, until then, suck it up.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

vip is rubish apart from the xp tokens r a waste of time all seeds till u get lucky and get a lvl 3+gem u can beat cashers if u put the time in to it and u shood get rods from gild if u lucky in shop items and next time use the serch function

Comment

Originally posted by kasper666 View Post
                    vip is rubish apart from the xp tokens r a waste of time all seeds till u get lucky and get a lvl 3+gem u can beat cashers if u put the time in to it and u shood get rods from gild if u lucky in shop items and next time use the serch function
                    does caps lock make you right? rofl

Comment

I like to buy balens and spending them to raise my charaacter.
                      In this world,no matter where you are, money is number one power lol.

You think it is not fair for non cash player.
                      I will say it to you, making money is more harder than making a good wartune char

so it is fair right wuahahahaahaha
                      you get a problem making a good char
                      and i have a problem about time.

dont be a crybaby.face the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Yinyin86 View Post
                        I like to buy balens and spending them to raise my charaacter.
                        In this world,no matter where you are, money is number one power lol.

You think it is not fair for non cash player.
                        I will say it to you, making money is more harder than making a good wartune char

so it is fair right wuahahahaahaha
                        you get a problem making a good char
                        and i have a problem about time.

dont be a crybaby.face the truth.
                        wait till you have to use ur own money and not ur mamas lol

its not a game if u can buy ur way to the top
                        thats just bribing in an other sence

Comment

i dont have time because i have to take care my business in real life.
                          i dont use my mamma money.

both of us have hobby playing game online.
                          i dont understand why noncash player always whining about money.

there is no such free lunch in this world.
                          you have paid your price when you play with your time
                          and if you want to be mooore powerful char you have to add money in it.

it is simple and equal.
                          i hope you understand.

the problem is sometimes player mix his life in game and the real life.
                          we work, we play,and we have fun and we work again we play again.

remember the point is when you play a game you have fun.
                          Last edited by Yinyin86; 10-17-2012, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23305237 View Post
                            then will you be so kind, and tell me how i will get full 3 socket gear on my char?
                            full 3 socket gears doesn't promise u a 100% win and become the strongest.

this thread is should b closed. there some awesome non casher player in s5. even casher can't beat them with full 3 socket gear. FYI
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R23305237 View Post
                              wait till you have to use ur own money and not ur mamas lol

its not a game if u can buy ur way to the top
                              thats just bribing in an other sence
                              if u have a friend with 3 full socket gears. ask them to equip lvl 20 set. and u use lvl 45 set with normal socket. tell me who is the winner.
                              it's a comparison between no time cash player with full time non -casher.
                              hope u get the point or u just being lazy.
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X