This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Stats?

I was trying to find the ratio for each stat (strength,armor,int,Endurance,charisma,) and what each one does EXACTLY not what it does generally we all know that strength increases Phys attack armor increases def, intelligence adds magic attack, Endurance adds health, Charisma adds troops.

What I want to know is how much the ratio is for each one, does any have more info on this it would be helpful

As a Mage it works out about like this.*

1 intelligence adds (5-7) magic attack
    1 Endurance adds 20-25 health
    1 armor adds 6-8 magic def 4-6 phy def

*(i have checked and know the ratio is not consistent, but works out some where in this range )

Charisma is a 1:1 ratio but has no visible effect on troop stats so what does it do?

Originally posted by ShadesArrow View Post
    I was trying to find the ratio for each stat (strength,armor,int,Endurance,charisma,) and what each one does EXACTLY not what it does generally we all know that strength increases Phys attack armor increases def, intelligence adds magic attack, Endurance adds health, Charisma adds troops.

What I want to know is how much the ratio is for each one, does any have more info on this it would be helpful

As a Mage it works out about like this.*

1 intelligence adds (5-7) magic attack
    1 Endurance adds 20-25 health
    1 armor adds 6-8 magic def 4-6 phy def

*(i have checked and know the ratio is not consistent, but works out some where in this range )

Charisma is a 1:1 ratio but has no visible effect on troop stats so what does it do?
    The stats are just like it says in the stat book.

1 int gives you 4 Matk and 1 Mdef
    1 power gives you 4Patk and 1Pdef
    1 End gives you 20 HP

It is a static amount. There are no variables to it.

Charisma effect your troop count, the more troop count, the more dmg / health the troop has.

The troop count formula is lying around on a thread somewhere I suggest using the search for it.

Comment

where is the stat book? ah each stat makes two changes..

Comment

If you open your characters backpack (inventory) the second tab when you scroll over the stats will tell you how much each gives.

Comment

Working...
        X