skill variations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skill variations

i am just wondering why it is that mages have heal skill, warriors have reflect & shield, yet archers have nothing that even compares to any of those skills? Classes seem really unbalanced in this category!!! Could archers not have an absorption skill or something like that to help make up for the differences? Usually mages are thw weakest class of characters but it isnt that way in wartune. i enjoy fighting the mages that are stronger, but whats the point in doind duels against warriors or mages when they can heal, take no damage (shield), or reflect damage? all the poor archers can do is wait ages for a debuff skill to get enough rage to use and even then its not guaranteed to work and hits "2-4" players (usually 2 from my experience). i really like this game and my wife and i are both vip players but unless something changes we will continue to be vip when its time to pay again. Anybody else agree with this?

Multi-shot makes up for that.

Comment

lmao multi is NO comparison

Comment

OP damager in WT whine?

if someone unbalance it is archer but in proc not in con, o u wanna kill everything who looking on yr side?

on my server s 34, all top players is archers, on WB archer take first 10 places, on BG only archers do kills, on GA only archers dominate, n u unhappy by playin him? *** happen in the world?? 0 o
        class balance ****
        cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by R22745145 View Post
          i am just wondering why it is that mages have heal skill, warriors have reflect & shield, yet archers have nothing that even compares to any of those skills? Classes seem really unbalanced in this category!!! Could archers not have an absorption skill or something like that to help make up for the differences? Usually mages are thw weakest class of characters but it isnt that way in wartune. i enjoy fighting the mages that are stronger, but whats the point in doind duels against warriors or mages when they can heal, take no damage (shield), or reflect damage? all the poor archers can do is wait ages for a debuff skill to get enough rage to use and even then its not guaranteed to work and hits "2-4" players (usually 2 from my experience). i really like this game and my wife and i are both vip players but unless something changes we will continue to be vip when its time to pay again. Anybody else agree with this?
          reflect damage only does the least damage possible once ur level 35+
          shield is always getting broken but strong attacks and knights tend to lose more
          mages heal is worthless cause u can do more damage than heal
          Mages curse OK i accept its good

u guys are fastest and strongest DPS there is
          if u die in the hands of knights or mages then ur the weak one not the class stop whining
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I think every class has its nice pros & cons. I've seen each class rise to the top 'my current server has 1 knight, 2 archers, 2 mages holding the top 5 ranks in everything, consistently'.

Archers may be the least versatile class as they are pure focus-DPSers. Yet they still have lunatic-shot (not multi-shot) 'which is a great AoE attack for crit builds'

If you want advice on building stronger Archers or Mages, PM me, I don't mind having a lengthy chat for it.
            Gund , Archer on S19 'Desert of Curses', 100% free to play member.
            Elected leader of Warriors 'Largest & top rank guild on server'.

Comment

If archers only had multi shot they would still be better than everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X