There you go - Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There you go - Hall of Fame

Duration: 11/10 00:00 - 11/27 (after weekly maintenance ends)

Servers: All servers

Description: The Hall of Fame has returned! This time there are even more awesome rewards for those who are deemed worthy.

for details pls go to new & event section, not gonna copy all

I would think this hof reward is quite...a bit cheap:
    1) gold - who cares?
    2) mount hoof - for 250K+ players they get 50+ daily
    3) title - well better than nothing
    4) adv sc - seems quite nice, but we don't know how much adv sc we will need to engrave later
    5) holy forge box - without exact numbers I can't say it is good or not, but it should be a good reward

and 450K+ reward...I wonder how many players here have this BR (but I agree that the TOP TOP prize only the strongest player should get, unlike last time almost everyone getting the reward)

feel free to discuss
    its extremely bad but i am playing.. i dont know why
    64.29%
    its THE BEST!! there is no better game no bug or lag!
    17.86%
    I QUIT! I AM FED UP OF THIS GAME! TOO BAD!
    10.71%
    not that bad
    7.14%
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Yes, I be happy to discuss. Lets reward the mega cashiers...makes me ill.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post

Description: The Hall of Fame has returned! This time there are even more awesome rewards for those who are deemed worthy.

1) gold - who cares?
      4) adv sc - seems quite nice, but we don't know how much adv sc we will need to engrave later
      5) holy forge box - without exact numbers I can't say it is good or not, but it should be a good reward

and 450K+ reward...I wonder how many players here have this BR (but I agree that the TOP TOP prize only the strongest player should get, unlike last time almost everyone getting the reward)

feel free to discuss

we get 50+ daily as 150k-190k group
      250k should easily get 70-80
      i really disliked this event, i was hoping i could finally get the apollo clothing set, major letdown for me
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post

1) gold - who cares?

feel free to discuss
        1) - 35M gold for having cashed kind of a bit (a bit..lol)..pretty meh lol.
        2) - mount hoofs..pretty useless
        3) - Cashing a lot, endure lag and frustration, fight for your spots, cash for your spots, to get titles that'll give you 2k hp..? XD (would be op if they gave % stats haha)
        4) - advanced sc..I suppose there are another 80 lvl to go, 450 adv cs will get them to like..lvl 2 max? lol
        5) - holy forge boxes are probably the only "valuable" things, compared to the amount of time you spent on the game. Though we would need thousands of thousands of hammer/stove to max lvl 80 gear. Which is gonna be insane, seeing how only lvl 1 holy forge 4 star is like 2M gold for 5% success rate..gonna be fun at lvl 6 holy forge (if there is? lol), when you'll have to spend 30M gold at a 5% success rate...

As for highest reward, none in US West meets the highest requirement (yet).

Comment

you need to understand the logic behind this event 1st. At first it looks like a rewarding event for "all/most" br player, but when you think about it its an event that stimulates spending from all to get to the next tier of rewards, so setting a 450k as top reward when none yet has such makes perfect sense. Only if rewards were worthy, but thats r2 for you.....
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

1. I am glad there is no apollo wings and apollo clothing set rewards, cause that was what I really wanted...
            2. I am glad I do not have to level up to 70 to increase my br, thus, I can take my time in getting the Grim Reaper title.

3. For some reasons, I cannot think of any negative reactions to this.

Comment

Best hall of fame ever, truly brilliant planning by the dev's when they designed this. After this HoF, no one will ever request, grovel, beg and/or complain for another HoF ever again. Mission accomplished
              Last edited by R26737621; 11-03-2014, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLornaMarie View Post
                They'd have to go crazy cashing within the next few weeks to even reach that. On R2 there's maybe 2-3 people that need around 10k BR and on other publishers a lot need 30-40k... woo hoo.

If they wanted an event that's pointless to try for they did a great job.

Comment

Well, at least some people will get the 250k reward, I have no idea how to add 23k BR in one-two weeks... :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                    Well, at least some people will get the 250k reward, I have no idea how to add 23k BR in one-two weeks... :-/
                    All BR astrals / temporary mounts if you can get them / spend all mount hooves / luck with holy forge... etc

For me personally could get 10k+ from BR astrals pdef/mdef/matk/matk+pen/HP since I don't use any of them normally. But doubt I'll bother for the rewards they give.

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
                      Best hall of fame ever, truly brilliant planning by the dev's when they designed this. After this HoF, no one will ever request, grovel, beg and/or complain for another HoF ever again. Mission accomplished
                      Lol so true. I didn't think of that.

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
                        Of course because there is no one left playing after this.
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                          whip event can help you
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I didn't have much expectations so i wouldn't be disappointed wen it came out. I thought i was just going to get the last prize, to my surprise even that was expecting too much lol , r2 never fails to skrew with us lol

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLornaMarie View Post
                              Hello there.
                              The way I personally see this,is as a mixed event between cashers and non cashers.
                              It has a very high BR requirement,that is true,and I truly understand everyone's frustration regarding this,but on the other hand,it has the #1 BR reward server wise,which can be gotten on new servers also,even if they didn't have enough time go gather massive BR,and can even be gotten by a non-casher if he is a bit lucky.
                              If you compare that with some other older,well known casher servers,which have quite a few people over 350,or 400 even,only one of those will get that reward.
                              So as a conclusion,a 30k br on a new server can get the #1 reward,and a 400k on an older server won't get it.I think this is at least decent for new servers and non cashers if you want my personal opinion,so that not only cashers will get all the rewards.
                              Feel free to disagree with me

Comment

Working...
                              X