Hall of Fame Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame Suggestion

hi guys, here's my idea for hall of fame so it will be fair for all.

as it is now only one type of player gets any rewards.

here are the Classes we will put the BR's in. the idea is the same as the current hall of fame just instead of a few high paying people it will include everyone to the minimum of 100k br. now for different class averages the developers can figure those out on there own but I don't think there going by one now. I think my idea is pretty straight forward.

diamond:400k / 450k

Gold:300k / 350k

silver:200k/250k

bronze:100k/150k

Let's say each class will get a set of clothing maybe amount given by R2 each year. saying congratulations ! you have made it to so and so BR thanks for your hard work hope to see you next year or what ever but at least it will be fair all. saying hey you made it to 100k GZ or what ever not you spent 5 grand in the past year here's a mount and wings hope you spend more to the few people able to buy enough to get that far.

leave your comments below. Mentors if like this idea please send it off to the developers.
    Last edited by michael509; 11-06-2014, 09:28 PM.
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

very good idea for all

Comment

what about those below 100k who just started playing not too long? They deserve to get something as well if it's going to be fair for all.
      Add in another category perhaps: 50k/100k.

Edit: Also as suggestion, add an icon besides their name based on this BR class - so when they go into BG or anywhere cross server, ppl will fear them seeing the diamond icon? lol. I like this.

Comment

Love both suggestions!
        Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

50k? no, do not allow that to happen. In the second one, the bare minimum was 62k br, why lower the bracket? Both 1st and 2nd hall of fames were freaking hard to either max out, or to get the bare minimum. We need to be challenged in br, not just given. 50k br is way too low. minimum should be at least around 70k br, since majority are at that point.
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
            hi guys, here's my idea for hall of fame so it will be fair for all.

as it is now only one type of player gets any rewards.

here are the Classes we will put the BR's in.

diamond:400k / 450k

Gold:300k / 350k

silver:200k/250k

bronze:100k/150k

that's say each class will get a set of clothing maybe a mount given by R2 each year. saying congratulations ! you have made it to so and so BR thanks for your hard work hope to see you next year or what ever but at least it will be fair all. saying hey you made it to 100k GZ or what ever not you spent 5 grand in the past year here's a mount and wings hope you spend more to the few people able to buy enough to get that far.

leave your comments below. Mentors if like this idea please send it off to the developers.
            Hello.
            Thank you for posting this suggestion.
            I like the base of this idea alot,but from my point of view,as it is atm,it wouldn't work.
            There is nothing stopping a player in an upper bracket removing some gear so he could be the first in the lower bracket just to get the set.
            Maybe it could be class-wise,don't know.
            But I would definitely like to see more feedback on this,maybe it counts for the next HoF event.
            Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
              Hello.
              I like the base of this idea alot,but from my point of view,as it is atm,it wouldn't work.
              There is nothing stopping a player in an upper bracket removing some gear so he could be the first in the lower bracket just to get the set.
              But I would definitely like to see more feedback on this,maybe it counts for the next HoF event.
              Have a nice day.
              what op meant is very vague but i think he wants sth like this:
              if you have100k-150k br you are in bronze class and get for example 1 set of clothing.
              if you have 200-250k br you are silver and get the set of broze class plus for example a mount.

What op really means i still dont know:P since this interpretation only lowers the required br i think

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor_Alex View Post

Hello.
                Have a nice day.

well that would be a dumb mistake on the developer's part if removing some gear would allow a player to get the second reward. why not once you receive that reward that's it. they have set this on other events why not this one. the current hall of fame prizes sent out after maintenance how would you cheat the system ? what would class mage, archer, and knight have anything to do with it. there going by Br in current hall of fame.
                Last edited by michael509; 11-04-2014, 05:05 PM.

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                  well that would be a dumb mistake on the developer's part if removing some gear would allow a player to get the second reward. why not once you receive that reward that's it. they have set this on other events why not this one. the current hall of fame prizes sent out after maintenance how would you cheat the system ? what would class mage, archer, and knight have anything to do with it. there going by Br in current hall of fame.
                  you're still very unclear about your idea:P

i think mentor wanted to add sth like top 3 mages, knights archers for example gets extra rewards, making it a big less depending on br.
                  other aspect is that you could set some different targets for each class, i think knights get most br, than mages than archers due to passives

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                    you're still very unclear about your idea:P

i think mentor wanted to add sth like top 3 mages, knights archers for example gets extra rewards, making it a big less depending on br.
                    other aspect is that you could set some different targets for each class, i think knights get most br, than mages than archers due to passives
                    oh ok I get you know now. well if someone would like to post the averages of Br for the different classes that would be great. but I think the developers have figured this all out with current hall of fame. if this idea was implemented into the game they would probably tweak it the way the wanted it any ways. I have given you guys the base of the idea you can add in what you think is needed or would make it better

-R2games

Comment

hi guys, you all do relize that the current hall of fame minumium Br is 250k br right ? for the new clothes and mount you need 400k/450k br. now the current hall of fame is there different average's for other classes ? no there is none ! its been set up for one type of player no matter the class you have to be a high paying customer to have 400k br and a medium payer to have 250k br and theres nothing wrong with paying to play ok I am just saying 100k,150k, 200k etc.... all get a set of clothing and possibly a mount. there no in and outs you ethier have 100k br to get that said piece of clothing or you don't. that's it can't get much more clear on my idea then that.

-R2games

Comment

hi guys, you all do relize that the current hall of fame minumium Br is 250k br right ? for the new clothes and mount you need 400k/450k br. now the current hall of fame is there different average's for other classes ? no there is none ! its been set up for one type of player no matter the class you have to be a high paying customer to have 400k br and a medium payer to have 250k br and theres nothing wrong with paying to play ok I am just saying 100k,150k, 200k etc.... all get a set of clothing and possibly a mount. there no in and outs you ethier have 100k br to get that said piece of clothing or you don't. that's it can't get much more clear on my idea then that.

-R2games

Comment

Working...
                        X