Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The revolution has begun !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The revolution has begun !!!

The Revolution has begun !
    You'll be with us or with R2 game ?

So as you have seen, R2Game disapoint all of us with the HoF, R2 game allready do it often in the past, but we can understand it's hard for them and be patient

But i think now it's too much !

Lot of ppl have say :

-I'll Quit
    -I'll stop pay
    -Evrybody Stop pay
    -Evrybody go quit

We all know and all agree it's not a solution
    What if i tell you there is a solution for evrybody to keep playing, keep paying, nothing change for us BUT R2 game lose 50% OF MONEY
    Could be great to show them our disapointement and force them to listen to us?

My dear friend, we can have this power and i'll explain how, if we all do that they'll loose tons of money monthly, so they'll have few choice to made, but i'll explain it after how to annoy them.

So as all of you have seen, you can recharge for 5USD, 10 USD, 20 USD, 40 USD, 100 USD, 300 USD
    You can choose any recharge you get the same % of balens, they give 0 ballens advantage for higher purchase, just some package who wasn't too bad the few first week of the game, but now, have some shadow crystal and 8gems lvl 1-3 who care
    So if you recharge for 300USD with 3*100USD pack, or 15*20USD pack or even 60*5USD pack you'll have the same amount of balens at the end

Ok you'll say who care are you dump or what BUT if you recharge 300 USD their billing service take 2-3USD for charge and all the rest go for R2game
    IF you made a 5USD recharge IT'S THE SAME paypal or other billing service take at least 2,5 USD for the cheapest and 3,5USD for some other !!
    So R2 Game don't get a lot with the 5USD recharge, if you want too keep playing, keep paying (specialy heavy casher) buy only by 5USD pack, and they'll loose half or more of their money

What they can do?
    Limit per day the number of 5USD pack (even it will be 1 or 2 per day we can still do it this each day for the max amount we want, will just be a problem for recharge event, but they don't put any so we don't rly care)
    They can give bonus by purchase higher package (i mean items bonus or even ballens bonus) sadly we can't ask ppl to loose money so better offer will be at least nice
    Or they'll ask player to be fair and nice and recharge for what they want, if they have to ask us something, we have the power to ask them something and finally we'll be able to talk with them (i don't mean the moderator or the admin, who are nice, make their job but they still can't help us for games features/Modification and futur patches/events)
    They also can be mad and try to make the game badder for us (i don't think they can do that, they are allready bad with their custumer) and even they can we have the rules with us, if they break any rule we can go in justice for that and won

There is lot of other possibilities better or even badder, it's a risky move, but it's also the only things we can do to have their attention
    Crying, complaininng, posting, spamming, flamming, nothing of this work, lot of have try the past month, keep doing it in the HoF post and nothing change

So now we can try to play with the only thing they love, their money
    Talk about this evrywhere, in your guld, at your friend, make this popular, we change nothing, a player who spend 1000 USD per month can still spend 1000 USD per month, you don't have to quit, nothing, just do the same as usual but with only 5USD recharge

You know with this HoF i feel like a poor beated woman, who love his husband, but his beated, hitted, each day, from a while and now, this husband was gone too far, barely kill this poor woman, now this woman try to survive, try to go out of this trouble and go see poeple who can help her to change her husband, if he still don't want to change, she'll have to choose between her live and her husband
    Now we are requesting for help, before definitvly leaving, it's a desesperate move, but at least we try something instead of leaving immediatly

(Ok the example is maybe not the best, some will say, she just have to leave, but at start he don't hit her, she was loving her, he start to hit her once after a big trouble, then more often, but the feeling are still here, kinda the same for wartune, we play a game, then play more often, then daily, few hour daily, start spend a bit, we enjoy the game with other player, and R2 start hitting us with bad event, with more and more ballens features, ...)
    Women have right, men have right, humans have right, we are not just a binary code they can use to try some things and drop if it don't work, we are humans behind our computer, we have feeling, we like play with our friend on this game, we enjoy the concept of the game, they can't treat us like that
    Sadly they don't break any rules so we can't do anything..... yet

Recharge by 5USD is our only weapon, maybe they'll make a mistake cause of that, or maybe they'll start to listening us, that's my guess

I can't do anything alone, i've talk with some friend who agree to follow this rules, but few is not enough, we need to be a legion

We are legion We don't forgive We don't forget We are Anonymous
    So join us, you can disagree, you can agree, i just ask you to try to do it
    No point to waste tons of words, make tons of post here, we don't need words, we need act
    We've allready see words are not working, so let's try something new together

"Heeding the call, one and for all
    Never surrender, with glory we'll fall
    Brothers unite, let's stand up and fight
    Fulfilling our fate, we are heeding the call" Hammerfall - Heeding The Call Lyrics

Thanks for reading, thanks for acting
    Last edited by Tyranis666; 11-06-2014, 08:16 AM.

Im quite sure 90% of the people telling they will quit, dont quit at all.

Comment

Yes cause they don't want to leave, they enjoy a part of the game and have make some friend there and like to play with them
      It's totaly understandable and human, same for ppl who say they'll stop pay
      Sometimes even they don't want to pay, they can't afford it (addict or just cause some deal are worth or they just like a mount, a clothes, i knew some player who've said if i don't buy this clothe i'll regret it, even it's not worthy it's their choice)

I can understand that and don't want to force anybody to do anything
      Just if they really want to do something i propose this solution only 5USD recharge

Comment

If I am the game developers, seeing some players saying "I quit!" just because of 1 event, I will really say "who cares?"

only 1 event shouldn't make you quit this time, if you quit that's mean you don't like this game anyway = won't cash

some players even so fun saying r2 only care for balens not players, so you create a game really just for people's entertainment? you don't need to earn money? I would say r2's event is very good, for price...well I agree their market strategy is a bit weird

again I repeat, I am not saying this HoF event is nice, but I just get irritated how some players react to this
        Last edited by kimwong; 11-06-2014, 08:50 AM.
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

The game is very addictive. So yes, usually when someone says: "I quit if this or that not happens.." he wont. Quitters do it silently.

What Tyranis says is true, from 50 USD payment, R2 gets like 47 USD. From 10 x 5 USD, they get 25 USD.
          Of course they have easy solution, give more balen for bigger payments, or useful packages...

You have to use the payment thru
          store.r2games.com
          Because payspan reject your payments if you do more than 2-3 payments in a succession.
          I think paypal just delays payments by 30-60 minutes if you make to many payments of the same sum to the same company.
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            If I am the game developers, seeing some players saying "I quit!" just because of 1 event, I will really say "who cares?"

only 1 event shouldn't make you quit this time, if you quit that's mean you don't like this game anyway = won't cash

some players even so fun saying they only care for balens not players, so you create a game really just for people's entertainment? you don't need to earn money? I would say r2's event is very good, for price...well I agree their market strategy is a bit weird

again I repeat, I am not saying this HoF event is nice, but I just get irritated how some players react to this
            I totally agree with you for once, i started playing after HoF II, with every week another topic about it, i really thought it would be great event.
            Now it turned out to be quite lame, and that did disappoint me, but why should i quit for an event thats not only not benefiting me, but it's actually a lame event for almost everyone, even those who get rewards can't be pleased with this tiny rewards.

Comment

The trouble isn't only that

Wartune is an awsome game, i read lot of chineese article and post about it, they have low price great event there
              They have player between 1millions and 2 millions BR there and their HoF ranking are between 100K br and 200K br

Chineese version of the game (original one) is really good, they think about all their player, free one, light casher, evrybody are happy or barely there
              Of course heavycasher are a pain, they are far away stronger than light casher here, but seems ligh casher and free player can keep playing and enjoy the game with all the even made for them and the low price who let evrybody participate to all event

Sadly i don't talk chineese good enough to go there, but that's not the point, why the orignal version is better than this one, just cause of the ppl who change it, we need to have contact with these ppl, they should be able to see some of our complain and do a better job for us (will give them more money, an happy player always spend more, even light casher should be able to spend a bit more often if it was really worth it)

They need to change their actual saler, even someone witout any acknowledge in sale could do better things and get more money

Comment

are you out of your mind?

You compare greed by a husband beating his wife? you sir/woman/sth have a mental problem if you compare such a serious and terrifiying problem to a greedy game company. To me you're already make yourself look stupid by saying such a thing.

There are no words to describe this, but i won't continu overt his since it would be a personal attack.

Back OT:
                if i got a dollar for every non casher who would say lets not cash anymore, i would be filthy rich.
                R2 is a greedy company without any doubt. Their customer support lack humans and imo there is a gap between the forum mods (who imo do their jobs good) and the developers and r2 employees. Everyone is affected by hof, the crappy rewards and the huge amount of br required. Would they change this? probably not.

This game is made by chinese developers, which you praise very well. you know how chinese publishers take care of things like this? when a game isn't making profit anymore, they ditch it and move to the next game. Same could go happen with wartune here.

as mentioned before, if ppl say i quit, they were considering it a long time before and this was the final push they needed.

Hof sucks, but in the end, it's a free event where you can have a (super small) chance to get free rewards. it aint as bad as the rest of the cashing events imo.
                This revolution aint gonna happen, many idiots suggested it before and nothing happend

Comment

Well i was too busy watching tv to read all that useless word Cupcakery

but if you are quitting over an event thats just pathetic
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-06-2014, 09:36 AM. Reason: Fixed that for you
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I doubt that i you pay with Skrill or Paypal 20*5% or 1x 1k$ r2 actually gets less. It is if you pay to small companies for sure but big companies or companies that make lots of traffic have different deal like every month you get total 100k$ t0 1M$ from our custumers you pay 1% if you get 1M+ you pay all above 1M only 0,5%. I dont know exact deals but i am sure there are deals like that in play!

I cashed total around 50$ here most when i started just if any wonder. Lately i recharged only if 500balen recharge had nice rewards last was free clothing pack for me.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                      are you out of your mind?

You compare greed by a husband beating his wife? you sir/woman/sth have a mental problem if you compare such a serious and terrifiying problem to a greedy game company. To me you're already make yourself look stupid by saying such a thing.
                      Originally posted by Tyranis666 View Post
                      Ok the example is maybe not the best
                      As i've allready said : Yeah it's not the best example but at least it work like it was choose to work, need to found something chocking, to make the link as they don't care about us in the same way as talking about this is just unforgivable

I was beated so i know what i'm talking about, and sometime mentaly it's exactly the same think, i feel like it's the same way for me (personnaly)
                      So i won't judge you cause i know nothing about you, maybe you was in the same situation or still in it, but that's not what i wanna talk about, but i've choose this example cause i know it and it's chocking, so yes maybe cause of that i've now a mental problem or i'm was stupid at start maybe that's why i was treated like that, thanks to consider so well ppl like me ...

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      Well i was too busy watching tv to read all that useless word Cupcakery

but if you are quitting over an event thats just pathetic
                      Thanks for all you consideration,in futur may i should use you as example for R2 programmer ?
                      I won't leave and also i'm not talking only about HoF
                      But can't be mad at you, i don't force ppl to read, but at least ppl who don't want to read are not forced to say something out of the subject, it's not facebook you are not on your profile page where you say what you watch, you think and you eat
                      Last edited by Tyranis666; 11-06-2014, 10:13 AM.

Comment

You forgot the TL;DR version.

Comment

So R2 Game don't get a lot with the 5USD recharge, if you want too keep playing, keep paying (specialy heavy casher) buy only by 5USD pack, and they'll loose half or more of their money
                          You forgot to consider that Playspan/Skrill/Whatever Payment Service you use will block you for "Questionable Activity" if you try and recharge so many times in a day/week/month or deviate from (what they see as) your normal spending habits.
                          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

I'm almost certain if you really did get a majority of paying players to participate in this and it result in a big profit loss for our US version, that the most likely outcome would be them just closing the game. I've felt for a long time that they been dying to bury this game and put it to rest. Out with the old cash cow and in with new cash cow I'm sure is the mission.

Or maybe this whole game has become nothing more than a experiment to see how much can one be defecated on and still pay and play this game regardless.

Comment

you'll never get Kong players to do this because they get a higher percentage of bonus kreds for bigger recharges. It translates to 16% more balens as most of us know.

Comment

Working...
                              X