Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No collect all button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No collect all button

I recall as part of a recent maintenance there being a collect all button added. There isn't one here. Can you please fix this before I use my 93k whips on my WC server?
    Attached Files

Rumor is that if you ever used an autoclicker you dont get a collect all button.

Comment

A mod explained that before, it's a "Bulk Exchange" not bulk claim. So pretty much only for SC exchange and maybe some other small things if they added it correctly.

Comment

The multi collect feature, is as far as I understand, only available on exchange hot events.

Edit: Oh... Ninja'd... I should type faster in future... What Wraithraiser said...
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          rumor is that if you ever used an autoclicker you dont get a collect all button.
          roflmao.......

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
            The multi collect feature, is as far as I understand, only available on exchange hot events.

Edit: Oh... Ninja'd... I should type faster in future... What Wraithraiser said...
            it doesnt work for the regular event exchange either tho.

Comment

Yes Teri, you're right, it didn't work for the event exchange. Unfortunately, without having a regular exchange like a soul crystal exchange, since the maintenance note was posted, we can't determine if it is in fact working or not. I'm getting pretty impatient waiting for a soul crystal exchange to test it out, and it's not just because my inventory is full, rather, I'm really hoping that they did put it in, and it does work, so we can ask for a claim all button next.

Comment

So I missed the meaning of what was added. On the bright side this whip event will max out my training so this is the last time I'll be collecting 1235213341532153 times.

Comment

used 50 k whips so far and its taking hours to collect rewards. Stables will be maxed shortly. Just a hint R2.... if you want to make some money then putting a few mounts on sale during the whip event would have done that, as alot of people have maxed stables and need mounts to lvl it again.

Comment

Everybody going to need more space for this event. Where is the soul crystal event? I am only level 52 and I will be getting 148k sc's plus what I already have and 15k gem packs from this event. I bet alot of people will buy more space just for this event. I will be hurting for space but will try my best to not buy space. Wartune knows what they are doing with not having a soul crystal event yet, it's all about the benjamins. The no collect all button is the least of our worries.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                      Everybody going to need more space for this event. Where is the soul crystal event? I am only level 52 and I will be getting 148k sc's plus what I already have and 15k gem packs from this event. I bet alot of people will buy more space just for this event. I will be hurting for space but will try my best to not buy space. Wartune knows what they are doing with not having a soul crystal event yet, it's all about the benjamins. The no collect all button is the least of our worries.
                      Hope they dont do what they did last time, and have a gem event before sc one...that will annoy alot of people as they'll have no room to unpack gems lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X